Hancock County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 877-292-0665 Dealer Website
Used 877-291-9220 Email Dealer
Service 877-292-5408

Average based on 9 reviews
  • Best Service experience EVER!!!

First oil change after purchase. They make you feel,they care about you even after the sale

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreiate your business! :)

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreiate your business! :)

• First time customer

Good to hear we could help you out. Glad you had a good experience! Welcome back anytime! :)

I heard some loud noise in my car. I took it to Hancock County and they took care of me on the spot. I was really surprised it was a pleasant experience

• Fair and Honest

Glad to hear you had a good experience with us during your inspection. We're here anytime you need assistance!

I knew going in I was going to need some work to pass inspection. The service manager went through in detail every step of the process. I walked out feeling I was treated fairly and I have confidence my car is in tip top shape.

• New Brakes

I have always had my vehicles serviced here. Now with this new state of the art facility I had to write a review. Great job Hancock County!

Thank you for the nice feedback. Good to hear from a loyal customer.

Thank you for the nice feedback. Good to hear from a loyal customer.

• New Service Deparment is 1st class

First time visitor at the new building and I have to say I had a wonderful experience. The service manager Dave was very nice and explained in detail why he recommended work on my car. This is a place you CAN trust!

We appreciate your business and the compliments. We aim to get things right the first time, and it's good to hear that we met your standards. We're here anytime you need. :)

• Love the new service department

I usually use a local oil change shop but I needed to get a full inspection to go on vacation. The service department was thorough and efficient. I trust them and their price was fair. Customer for life!

• Excellent Buying Experience

I recently bought a new 2015 Jeep Patriot off of Taylor and was completely satisfied with the whole purchase. She was excellent with showing us all of the features of the Jeep and was extremely friendly. I would recommend going to Hancock County for a vehicle purchase to anyone. The entire staff was helpful, and we plan on dealing with Taylor from now on!

Thank you so much, Peggy, for the 5-star review. It's always nice to hear from a well satisfied customer and to know that they are willing to recommend Hancock County Auto to others. It helps let us know as a dealership that we are meeting our customers' needs. Thanks again!

• Great Service Department!!

I went to get my brake and rotors worked on, and during my wait I had a real good conversation with Mike down in service. He was very helpful with questions on future service repairs. I plan to purchase a vehicle from Hancock County Auto this summer and look forward to giving them my business.

Hi Scott, Thanks for the great comments. Our service department does an excellent job on focusing on getting work done right the first time. I'm glad to hear you plan on purchasing your next vehicle with us in the near future. We hope to see you soon!

• Great Buying Experience

Thank you so much, WG, for the positive review! We appreciate your business and thank you for recommending us to others!

Bought a 2015 Jeep Altitude off of Max at the dealership. Great buying experience. Hancock County Jeep has a wonderful group of staff members. I would recommend them if you are in the market for a vehicle. Be sure to see Max!