• Rally Auto Group, Palmdale, Ca

I recently had to take my truck in to Rally Chevrolet for problems that I could not fix and boy was I impressed. I had been there before which is why I took my truck to them again but this time things seemed different. People were happy, out of their chairs and walking around talking to people; do you need anything they would ask as I sat and waited for my truck. The dept. was clean and very friendly. Love this place and the people. My truck was finished as promised and they even fixed things that I didn't mention and did NOT charge me! I will continue to go to Rally even though I have other choices.

• Lengyel

great service, friendly staff, 1 st good experience at dealer

great service, friendly staff, 1 st good experience at dealer

• Service Dept

The staff there are wonderful. Thank you to terry and Jonny.

The staff there are wonderful. Thank you to terry and Jonny.

• Buick Encore

The dealer was very nice from beginning to the end he took the time out to explain everything everything I needed to know before purchasing my vehicle and I want to say thank you for the overall experience

• Cheryl L. and Theodore A. Miller

Salesman was very thorough and knowledgeable. The general sales manager was also very helpful. Bought here after visiting two other dealerships.