Average based on 2 reviews
  • Used car

Thank you for your business William. We hope to see you again in the future.

I highly recommend this dealer. They are some great honest people. Brian gave me a very good deal on the Nissan Maxima that I bought. The process was quick and easy.

Thank you for your business William. We hope to see you again in the future.

• Very Great Sales and Service

Thank you for your business. We are glad to hear that you enjoy your Escape.

My wife and I decided that we needed a car for a while now and we could not afford a brand new car from dealership. We decided to look around and our friends told us to go to Penn's Auto. We found a suitable car for the whole family, a 2005 Ford Escape. Brian, the salesman was very happy to show us all the features of the car like MYKEY access that will limit the car's top speed which is handy because my son has a heavy foot which scares me. So, I go in and the receptionist isn't one of those serious ones that just want you to buy the car but she joked around and made 30 minutes of waiting for my insurance company to fax the paperwork over seem like nothing. A year later, we had come back to get an inspection and oil change. The price was reasonably low(under most dealerships around me). I will be coming back for all servicing needs. Overall, this is an honest and caring dealership. No wonder why they have been in business for over 14 years!

Thank you for your business. We are glad to hear that you enjoy your Escape.