Doug Henry Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 21, 2018

My experience with Doug Henry has not been a positive one. I bought a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I requested a tow hitch be put on. They did not want t...o offer any kind of deal after I spend $40,000. Eventually they gave me a discount. When I picked the Jeep up and went to pay the man at service was surprised they didnt put the tow hitch on, he stated they always give those away. Not for me I guess. Now I am moving back to Maine. I went to uhaul to get my trailer and now power to coming from my tow. I've been sitting at dealership for over an hour waiting for a fix. Not able to pack a single thing to leave tomorrow morning. And they want to charge me $43 for a front plate holder! I've not had a good experience with Doug Henry. I have not felt like they care about my experience. I have purchased jeep products through a jeep dealer and Goldsboro. They have giving me discounts and started these items come standard when they sell a Grand Cherokee. For example front plate holder and rubber floor mats.

The items that you are speaking of are not standard equipment and are extra charges. sometimes vehicles are ordered from the manufacturer with those i...tems included as "added equipment" and sometimes they aren't. At the time of purchasing the vehicle, if requested or as part of the deal, we can sometimes make concessions for additional equipment. Furthermore, I have spoken with our service manager regarding the issue you were having. I can assure you that they are doing their due diligence to make sure that your issue is handled correctly. I'm sure you want our technicians to look into all issues and not just do a quick fix that may or may not work.

May 9, 2018

Very simple, time was exactly as discussed. Loved that there was no pressured attempt to upsell me, as I was only there for a recall issue.

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our service department to have the required recall serviced and for the 5 star review. We look forward to serv...icing you in the future.

May 5, 2018

This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Doug Henry (3 at DH Ford in Tarboro and this purchase at Doug Henry Chrysler Jeep Ram in Kinston). I hav...e always had friendly, accommodating service. No sales pressure tactics, just a great experience.

April 29, 2018

We felt welcomed when we walked in. Ms. Stephanie Sutton took care of us and we walked away with an Awesome vehicle and a great deal. My husband was ...especially pleased as well.

April 25, 2018

My experience with Doug Henry Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been nothing short of excellent. The purchasing process, and the service, has been great. Wo...uld highly recommend to others.

April 23, 2018

Cool People who helped me out greatly Courteous Friendly Explained everything That I asked Went over the details of my purchase along with showing me ...how different functions worked as well as went over the contract with me

Thank you for the great review Anthony. It was our pleasure to help you find your new Dodge Journey.

April 19, 2018

Quick and easy service got my recall in and out. Didn't try selling me a bunch of stuff on my vehicle

April 17, 2018

Great personalities, nice atmosphere. Service was great. Highly recommend this dealership to others. Clean facilities. Took the time to actually list...en to me

April 7, 2018

Quick and easy service in and out in no time. Service was very helpful and got my oil changed quickly

Thank you for the great review Edward!

March 31, 2018

That they was so courteous and helpful with getting us into a car that day and they left no option unturned for us

It was a pleasure to help out you and your family Jonathan. We love to hear about our customers' experiences.

Doug Henry Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram