Munday Mazda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 51 reviews

Call This Dealer

• We had great experience
    October 14, 2013

I was very impresses with the service. He was PROFESSIONAL VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE. Very professional, courteous, efficient, helpful. I would ...definitely come here again if I needed any other service for my car. Thank you for hiring such qualified nice people. , efficient, courteous

Getting a CZx5
    April 11, 2018

I was looking for a new car, that day I was planning to look at the car anda test drive but everything went so well that I ended up buying the new car

Thank you Jorge for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Purchased CX9
    March 30, 2018

No problem with this buying experience. I probably paid too much, but I left satisfied. Requiring me to leave a review twenty five words in length is ...ridiculous!

JD, thank you for being our customer. We really do appreciate your business.

Asst Manager
    March 27, 2018

Munday Mazda has an excellent crew! They hear out the customers and understand its about the Solution. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Professional and c...ourteous. Quoia, Mark, January, Mercedes, and Richard

Thank you for being our customer, Craig!

Top Notch
    March 16, 2018

The buying process was very efficient and friendly. They made it very easy for me, and I would highly recommend Munday Mazda to others in the market ...for a new car!

Thank you Alex for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Customer service
    January 27, 2018

Excellent customer services at Munday Mazda . I come here every time to get my car fix and they provide good customer services and I really appreciate... the staff that work there.

Thank you for being our customer, Kim! We appreciate your review!

Nancy
    January 26, 2018

Rich & his team always provide a great experience - timely & honest. Fast service and customer friendly . I not only purchased my Mazda here but cont...inue to get it serviced at Mundy as well.

Nancy, Glad to hear that Rich did a great job for you, we appreciate your repeat business!

Came through for me!
    January 27, 2016

I just want to say how pleased I was with my experience with Wolf Zion at Munday Mazda. I was out of town on business and was involved in an accident ...that totaled my car. I called Wolf Zion and asked him to find me a new car. He went to work as I rode the bus home. The professionalism and courtesy got me through a difficult spot. I recommend Wolf and Munday Mazda to anyone shopping for a new car.

Thank you Ron for the kind words about Wolf! We are thrilled that we were able to help you and look forward to your next visit!

POOR CUSTOMER SRVC - WILL NOT RETURN TO DEALERSHIP
    April 28, 2015

Poor Customer Service:The initial experience started out ok. I was shown 2 cars, they were ok but i didn't love either option. I then got my mothers o...pinion on the cars b/c I drive her everywhere. They were too low & she had trouble getting in & out of them (she has a knee problem & uses a cane to get around). My dad told the salesman we were going to think about it & thanked him but the salesman just walked away from us, clearly upset, w/o even saying a word. He then called my dad the next day & left him a voice mail saying that if the cars were too low then my mom could just ride in our other car. It was very unprofessional of him to walk away from us just b/c we were leaving w/o making a purchase & the comment about my mom really upset me.If the car doesn't work for my whole family then it doesn't work for me. We will not be returning to this dealership.

Got what we wanted when other Mazda places could !
    May 6, 2014

Looked throughout Houston for a Mazda 3 HB of a certain color. It was only available at Munday. The entire sales process was smooth and error free. Fr...iendly folks treated us like friends and not like customers. A good experience; a good car; and a good price.

Munday Mazda