Walker Family Motors

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

Best honest dealership
    January 1, 2018

A great small dealership that treats you with respect and honesty. The upfront pricing is appreciated and it being a small dealership you aren’t payin...g for overhead costs. The quality of vehicles is top notch. All maintained and well taken care of. He knows his stuff when it comes to diesels and will sell you one that he would drive himself.

Very great people
    December 18, 2017

Very nice people. When ready to purchase will definitely be contacting them to do business. Staff are very helpful and friendly. And concerned about t...he needs of the customer.

Best car experience ever!
    October 5, 2017

So happy me and my husband decided to go with this dealership! I can’t begin to explain the pleasant experience we had with this establishment! Mr. Wa...lker went over and beyond for us! Will definitely be doing more business with him in the future! Best car dealership in byram, Ms hands down! Choose walker family motors you WILL NOT be disappointed! And I love my new suburban!!

Easiest car purchase EVER!
    July 24, 2017

We had the best experience purchasing our 2008 Dodge Ram. Easiest vehicle purchase ever! Saw it on the internet and went to see it. Truck had an is...sue with drive train and was at the repair shop being replaced, but Ron was happy to send us to the repair shop to let us check it out and drive it. We decided we wanted it and he had it ready the next day. New drive train, new tires and gas tank full. Great people and great prices! Will defiantly refer friends and family.

Very good experience with Walker Family Motors!
    July 19, 2017

I purchased a 2013 Ford F150 yesterday. The truck is very clean and in great shape and was advertised at a very good price compared to other options ...I found online after a couple of weeks of searching. I traded my old truck and they gave me a fair offer right off the bat on the trade in too. I am very happy with the deal I left with and would recommend them to anyone. They even filled the new truck up with gas and provide a 90 day 4500 mile warranty at no extra cost, which is great for your peace of mind. Great place!

Dodge buyer
    April 20, 2017

The salesman quoted a price on a truck verbally and in writing then called me 30 minutes later as I was heading to the bank to secure financing tellin...g me that he had made a mistake and the real price was $5000 more. When I returned to the dealership he refused to honor his quoted price and wouldn't even meet me half way on the amount. As a business owner myself I was appalled at his lack of concern in honoring his word and written bill of sale.

Outstanding
    October 17, 2016

This is a great dealership. Nice vehicles, great prices , honest and no pressure!! Just bought a 2007 Tahoe and Kevin made the entire process so easy.... I would recommend Walker Family Motors over ANY of the larger dealerships in the area that I've purchased from in the past. Very pleased!

2011 Tundra
    January 29, 2016

Very good experience!! This is not your "A" typical used car dealer Mr Walker and Kevin both are very knowledgeable and easy to work with. These guys ...are not trying to hustle you nor are they trying to make a killing on the vehicles. Straight forward and honest. I drove from north AL just for the Tundra, It was exactly what they said it was. Will recommend them to ANYONE!!! thanks guys

Great family oriented business!
    January 9, 2016

I recently purchased a vehicle from Walker family motors in December 2015. Mr. Walker is a great guy, not to mention great salesman. I honestly felt l...ike a member of his family because they treated me so well.I received a great deal on my vehicle. Mr. Walker went above and beyond his job to appease me. I was able to secure a great warranty on my vehicle as well. My truck is in superb condition. I received the carfax on the vehicle and absolutely will refer business to Mr. Walker.

Tamario, Thank you for the kind words!! We need more young men like you!! Keep up the good work helping other families!!!

loved the truthfulness
    June 19, 2015

I have been lied to about vehicles noticed major problems with vehicles but told there wasnt any in the past but i truly believe in this business and ...i believed every word that came out his mouth i would recommend this business to anyone

Thank you for the kind words!! We are not perfect, we work hard at treating others the way we want our families to be treated.

Walker Family Motors