• Outstanding

This is a great dealership. Nice vehicles, great prices , honest and no pressure!! Just bought a 2007 Tahoe and Kevin made the entire process so easy. I would recommend Walker Family Motors over ANY of the larger dealerships in the area that I've purchased from in the past. Very pleased!

• 2011 Tundra

Very good experience!! This is not your "A" typical used car dealer Mr Walker and Kevin both are very knowledgeable and easy to work with. These guys are not trying to hustle you nor are they trying to make a killing on the vehicles. Straight forward and honest. I drove from north AL just for the Tundra, It was exactly what they said it was. Will recommend them to ANYONE!!! thanks guys

• Great family oriented business!

Tamario, Thank you for the kind words!! We need more young men like you!! Keep up the good work helping other families!!!

I recently purchased a vehicle from Walker family motors in December 2015. Mr. Walker is a great guy, not to mention great salesman. I honestly felt like a member of his family because they treated me so well.I received a great deal on my vehicle. Mr. Walker went above and beyond his job to appease me. I was able to secure a great warranty on my vehicle as well. My truck is in superb condition. I received the carfax on the vehicle and absolutely will refer business to Mr. Walker.

• loved the truthfulness

Thank you for the kind words!! We are not perfect, we work hard at treating others the way we want our families to be treated.

I have been lied to about vehicles noticed major problems with vehicles but told there wasnt any in the past but i truly believe in this business and i believed every word that came out his mouth i would recommend this business to anyone