• Good place for a used car

I'm writing this review because I really want to help other people who are going to buy a new car... First of all, I was lucky because I did not need to shop around. I gave them money, they gave me a beautiful car. Seemed friendly enough :)) And I really appreciate all that you guys have done for us! People are in the office were very friendly and courteous. Genuinely nice people. Thank you for giving us a good buying experience Mike! He was quick which I liked. He didn't try to push a vehicle I knew I couldn't afford. He outlined all the details with the 2005 Chevrolet Silverado, I signed my name, and I was on my way. The warranty offered on my car was also a plus.

• Very responsive, just didn't have exactly ...

Very responsive, just didn't have exactly what I wanted.

Very responsive, just didn't have exactly what I wanted.

• Excellent car buying experience!

Keenan made our car buying experience the best. His friendly and courtious personality and no hassle approach made our car buying experience the most comfortable and enjoyable. He had the car we wanted and we got it at a great price! No other dealer compares in our opinion. I highly recommend family and friends to come see Keenan for their next car purchase. Keenan's integrity and character speak for themselves.

• Great Customer Service & prioritizes satisfaction

When my husband called Keenan at Dallas Auto Plaza and said that the truck that he had purchased wasn't big enough to meet his needs for work. Keenan said bring it back... *** When my he came home with the UPGRADE, I said LOOK AT GOD!!! Phillipians 4:19 says, God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus... Y'all better gone on over to Dallas Auto Plaza, ask for Detra DeDe Watkins... Thanks again Cuz, GOD BLESS YOU & KEENAN!!!

• Excellent Experience

Keenan was amazing buying my BMW 320 X was an easy process and he made me very aware of what was going on !!! Thank You Keenan

• Customer

Kenan was very helpfull. Sold us a Nissan NV200. He is an awesome guy. Go buy a car from him.