Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 70 reviews

Call This Dealer

March 18, 2018

Recently I purchased an Outback from Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro. The whole process was simple and pain-free. The staff at this dealership is ...refreshingly friendly, respectful, and accommodating. As soon as I entered the dealership I knew this would be a "different" (and much better) experience. Betty is a knowledgeable, friendly, and easy-to-work-with salesperson. She explained everything that I needed to know about the features of the Outback and answered my questions clearly. It is obvious that this dealership is committed to gaining lifelong satisfied customers. Not only does Patriot Subaru sell vehicles, but they support important causes such as dog adoption and caring for the environment via "green" practices. Simply put, Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro "does the right thing."

November 30, 2017

Pat was wonderful to work with and helped me find a car easily with no stress. It was a pleasure working with everyone at patriot Subaru. Strongly rec...ommend to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

July 28, 2017

This was by far my most stress free car buying experience. The staff was accomodating, knowledgeable and efficient. Special shout out to Ryan for ta...king care of me. It was a pleasure dealing with him. He made the whole process smooth and hassle free.

June 5, 2017

I had such a wonderful experience at Patriot Subaru. My salesman Marty Ross goes above and beyond. He walked me through each step of the way and made... sure I got the car of my dreams. And continues to help me with learning my new car. And Shawn, the Financial Manager was also wonderful. He explained every form and looked out for my interest. I can't say enough about the N. Attleboro MA dealership!!! Wonderful Staff and very clean atmosphere. Thank you to all of you.

June 1, 2017

All Around great experience! The service and care was fantastic. Loving my new Subaru!

May 22, 2017

After having an interesting experience at another dealership, I began looking at cars at Patriot Subaru. I initially spoke to Brittany over the phone... and expressed my desire to purchase a new car and details about my poor experience. From the moment I walked into Patriot Subaru, I knew I was at the proper place to buy my next vehicle. Betty was awesome, personable, friendly and made my experience absolutely amazing! I would send everyone I know to see Betty and the Team at PatriotSubaru for their next vehicle!

May 15, 2017

Excellent dealership. The customer service and card was wonderful

April 30, 2017

Worked with Marty and Ben. They were great! Cody helped us with all the bells and whistles . He even scheduled a return follow-up to address any ques...tions. Very satisfied! Taking our nice there to look at a Legacy.

March 24, 2017

Shopping for a new car at Patriot Subaru was an overall great experience. The facility was one of the best dealership buildings I've been in. I worked... mostly with Emily Day, who was a great salesperson (which for me means that she didn't act like a salesperson). Overall I'd recommend to my local friends and family to shop here if they're looking to buy a car.

March 19, 2017

Great experience working with my sales person Martin there was no pressure just the facts

Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro