Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Nice Cars with the best prices in town.

Thank you Mr. Smith for your business I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

I was looking for a reliable car and the staff at brock auto sales helped me pick out a vehicle and also got all the financing done for me. They couldn't have made it any easier for me. I would recommend them to everybody I know.

• Outstanding!

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad we helped you find that perfect car you were looking for.

Outstanding! Is the best word I could use in describing my experience with Brock auto sales. My story-I had looked for several weeks for a certain car that had the miles and colors I wanted. I found that car at Brock's, made one phone call, and had a great conversation with Greg Sr. I drove from Tuscaloosa, AL mainly based on my conversation with Greg, the way he treated me on the phone; informative, caring, not pushy. Once at the dealership, I had a great experience with both Greg and his son. I was treated like a friend, not just a customer. Purchased the IS 350 and headed South! Could not ask for a better group of guys to buy from and I'll do it again!!

• Highly Recommend Brock Auto Sales!!!

Thank you for the 5 star Review! I hope you are enjoying your Subaru. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you!!

I purchased a 2010 Subaru Outback from the guys at Brock in February. I am so happy with my Subaru (knock on wood) I have had no problems with it. I had a experience at Brock and would recommend them to anyone. Before I purchased the car I took it to my local mechanic and had them look it over. They found a few minor things that needed to be replaced such as windshield wiper and some burnt out lights. Brock happily fixed all those things and made my first time car buying experience as stress free as possible. Thank you guys!!

• great guys , super friendly , and easy to talk to

I recently just bought a 06' Chevy Silverado from Brock Auto Sales and from the beginning it was a great experience. Unlike any where else I have car shopped in the past the guys here are super friendly and are easy to work and speak with. They aren't the pesky car salesman that call you 5 and 6 times a day trying to pressure you into a purchase , they were very patient and nice guys. The truck has turned out to be a great purchase . A lot of these used car places to me seem to be very shady and secretive about some of there vehicles and I did not have that problem here. Since my purchase they have stayed in touch with me asking how things were going with the vehicle and just following up with me assuring me that if I had any problems just to let them know and we would get it straightened out . For me that goes a long way to have that kind of relationship with your customers . If I ever have to go through the car buying experience again I will for sure be using Brock Auto Sales . I would recommend these guys to anyone interested in buying a used vehicle.

Thank you Josh for the 5 Star review. I hope your enjoying your new truck. It was a pleasure doing business with you and hope to continue to do business with you in the future. -Greg

• Happy customer!

Thank you Kim, We appreciate your business. Thank you for the 5 Star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

The best car buying experience I have had. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, without the feeling of being pressured into making a purchase. Will be a returning customer.

• Great staff, easy to deal with

I have never had a trade go so smoothly. You can't beat the staff. They had a very courteous, helpful, and humble attitude. Really nice inventory. I will go back to do business with them again. Thanks guys!

Thank you Steve & Cindy for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and hope to do business again with you in the future. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you!! -Greg Brock