New 888-717-0815 Dealer Website
Used 888-477-6446 Email Dealer
Service 888-478-2150

Average based on 22 reviews.
  • Service Excellence! Jason Pluto service writer !

JRF, thank you for your review of Jason! We are so glad to hear he fixed your vehicle!

Just purchased Ford out of State, had a warranty problem. There is a Service writer at Ford of Escondido that is the BEST OF THE BEST! Did much more than expected in handling my problem and guiding me through various hoops I had to jump through (via Ford Corporate)- ask for JASON PLUTO This guy was exceptional in Spirit and Task! Remarkable and if there were Six Stars he'd be getting my highest rating!

• Par Excellent Service Writer - Jason Pluto!

Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled to hear Jason could fix your Escape's problem!

• Great Ford Dealership

Hello and thank you for this review! We are glad to hear that Dan and Greg did a great job!

Dan Rocco, Sales Associate, was warm and friendly on meeting us. We had been at the dealership prior and met with Miles, but he was not available. We soon found that Dan was just as knowledgeable and helpful about our truck questions and needs. Greg Michaelson, the Sales Manager worked with our financial needs and made the deal happen. We are extremely happy with our time spent at FORD of Escondido, and even though we are new Ford believers, we could not be happier! Visit Ford of Escondido if you seek professional service and exceptional sales personnel!

• Super happy

Thank you for your review of Jeff and Mike!

We were very happy with the personable service we received today from Jeff Railey & Mike Conran. Very friendly and professional. We are super excited about our new car. :)

Thank you for your review of Jeff and Mike!

• Mister

Dan and Greg were great. They were transparent and helped ease the process. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind words about Dan and Greg! We appreciate it, Leon.

Thank you for your kind words about Dan and Greg! We appreciate it, Leon.

• Love the new car!

Jose, Audrey and Gregg did a amazing job getting us into our new focus!

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Jose, Audrey and Gregg!

Jose, Audrey and Gregg did a amazing job getting us into our new focus!

• NEW CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE =)

Hi CJ, thanks for your review of Dani. We are glad to hear that we treated you right and that we earned your business!

Dani Massih was an easy going approachable sales representative. I've purchased 5 cars in my life time and so far, hes been the easiest to talk to and at no time did I ever feel pressure from him to make any decisions. I highly recommend him as a sales representative for any of you first time car buyers.

• Ford Transit

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Dani, Mike and Greg!

It was a great experience. Dani Massih was great and helpful. Always with a smile and positive attitude! Great Job Dani! Mike K was also very helpful with the entire process! Greg Michaelson thank you for your patience, and sense of humor! Your team is great and very helpful!!! Thank you lots!

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Dani, Mike and Greg!

• Ford Explorer 2012

Thank you for your kind words about Dani! We appreciate your business!

I had an amazing experience buying my Ford Explorer from Dani at Ford of Escondido! He made sure that I was provided with the best opportunity to purchase a car that met my needs as well as insuring that the price was right. He was very personable as well as persistent. I never expected to finalize a deal on this visit, however, he was able to ensure that I stayed and closed with a WIN/WIN! Thank you for a pleasant experience.

Thank you for your kind words about Dani! We appreciate your business!

• New Car

Anne, we're glad you had the best experience purchasing your car with us! We look forward to serving you again.

I've owned many Fords and dealt with many dealerships and sales people, and this was by far, the best experience. Dani Massih and Greg were friendly and very easy and pleasant to work with. Additionally Ford of Escondido seemed to have the lowest prices on all of the models I was considering.