Ford of Escondido

2.9 out of 5 (2.9) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

Service

• June 3, 2016

Just purchased Ford out of State, had a warranty problem. There is a Service writer at Ford of Escondido that is the BEST OF THE BEST! Did much more t...han expected in handling my problem and guiding me through various hoops I had to jump through (via Ford Corporate)- ask for JASON PLUTO This guy was exceptional in Spirit and Task! Remarkable and if there were Six Stars he'd be getting my highest rating!

JRF, thank you for your review of Jason! We are so glad to hear he fixed your vehicle!

May 22, 2018

Not enough room here to explain how pissed off I am at this dealership for the poor service and trying to sell my wife a bunch of crap that she didn&a...pos;t need. She went in for a oil change ( 29.95 ) and then is told she needs repairs totaling over $ 400.00 . The only reason it got 1 star was, I had to rate it.

Thank you for your feedback about your wife's service visit because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportun...ity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Josh Irvine General Manager jirvine@Fordofescondido.com

May 14, 2018

I am rating Ford of Escondido (1) star but would give 0 stars if they would allow. Service Department is absolutely terrible. I have never written a r...eview (good/bad) before, but due to these circumstances I felt like I needed too. I purchased a new F-350 diesel truck on 1/30/18. There was a scratch on the mirror when I bought it, it was noted and I informed them that I would replace at its first service. I had an appointment and took my truck in for its 1st service (purchased Maintenance Plan,) the mirror replacement (under contract,) and a Tire Pressure Sensor error. To make a very long story short, service was AWFUL, I had to call in everyday to find out why my truck was not done, was given a different story every day. By Thursday I was fed up and I spoke to the Service Director, Shon Craft. I again, told them the several different stories that I was receiving, the last in which, they had to order a part that would not be available until the following Tuesday. He was very rude, not helpful at all, mentioned that there was a part in Costa Mesa, but they had already ordered the part so too bad. I told him I would pick it up and he refused. This man should not be in any position to be a manager, as he did absolutely nothing to help rectify the situation. After a very frustrating call, I asked him to call me with an update tomorrow, he had the nerve to tell me “no” he would call me when the part arrived. I reported the dealership to Ford Motor Company and filed a case. The representative could not believe what the dealership had put me through. She said that the case was filed and that a manager would contact me, to date, no one has called. I picked my truck up today to find the mirror was not replaced and notes said “No blemishes Found noted, Blem Walk Around” by Anthony Moccia. I also contacted the general manager, Josh Irvine, and nicely left him a message regarding some of the Service Departments issues and never received a call back. I could go on and on with additional situations that the Service Department has put me through, but I won’t. I am ONLY writing this for the people (the everyday consumer,) save yourself the nightmare and go ANYWHERE else. A formal complaint will be filed with BBB as well.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience was anything but satisfactory and for the . I would like an oppor...tunity to address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at jirvine@Fordofescondido.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Josh Irvine General Manager

March 30, 2018

E first greeted us and took care of us at our stay at the Escondido Ford dealership. He was very nice and we had a great time buying our new car the ...Toyota 4Runner. I wouldn’t do it differently and he was great.

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your business Todan!

March 27, 2018

I typically dont leave many reviews, but I felt compelled to do so this time. Eric Ramos at Ford of Escondido was an awesome sales consultant that re...ally made the difference in the purchase of my '18 F-150. I spent almost two months researching the exact build I needed, and almost all other dealer contacts gave up on me due to all the questions I asked. But not Eric. He hung in there for two months taking care of all my requests like sending me photos of various specification decals located on the frame and door jambs, and making calls to find out answers to questions he wasnt familiar with. He really went beyond the call of duty to help me get the truck I wanted. Then during my drive there he prepared most of the paperwork in advance just to keep my visit shorter and get me on my way home. Not many people like visiting car dealerships and experiencing the high pressure sales tactics which are typical these days. This was not the case at Ford of Escondido. It was a great experience made even better by an awesome sales consultant. Well done Eric! See you next year when we get our Explorer!

Thank you for your kind words for Eric, glad to hear he went the extra mile for you!

February 1, 2018

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the car and definitely made the experience a pleasant one! The dealership was clean and the employees were a...ll helpful. My daughter was getting bored & they served her popcorn! Well done!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

December 1, 2017

Came in for a tire change, walked out with scratched rim. How irresponsible and unprofessional. Tried calling numerous times, no line is availavble. V...ery disappointed!!

Hello Sanya, I am very sorry to hear we scratched your rim, can you please contact me so I can look into a resolution for you and make it right? J...osh Irvine General Manager jirvine@fordofescondido.com 760-233-5199 (office)

November 14, 2017

Great customer service.. We both had some missed comunication, but the staff was great. They treated me good and with respect. Thank you..

Thank you David for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 26, 2017

I bought a used car from Esco. Ford. When I drove it back 600 miles later because the back speakers we not working I was told they would do nothing. B...e very carful when dealing with these people! Take an expert with you! Because if you fail to notice anything your stuck. And they will certainly not disclose!

Steve, Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I am sorry for what happened after taking deliver of your used vehicle. I would like to make... things right, can you please contact me? Wendy Tran Internet Sales Director 760.233.5198

June 5, 2017

Brought my truck in for regular servicing at which point they also recommended and alignment. When I went to pick up the vehicle the service provider ...confirmed they rotated the tires as well which should have been part of the regular service, he verified with a tech that they did. I happen to have a slow leak on one of my tires and even if they said they rotated the tires I still have a slow leak in the same location and based on this information I'll never bring a vehicle back to Ford of Escondido. On top of that the shuttle driver takes the most inefficient route back logging the pickup schedule which is probably fine for the driver but has caused me to locate other Transportation back on other occasions as well

Please allow me to apologize for your poor service experience during your recent visit. I want to reach out to you for a phone call or direct email s...o I can determine which of my staff to council as well as finding a way to make up for our mistakes. Please call me directly at 760-233-5199 or email at tfodor@fordofescondido.com Thank you, Tony Fodor General Manager

Ford of Escondido