Ford of Escondido

(2.7) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

Service

2.7
  • Service Excellence! Jason Pluto service writer !

Just purchased Ford out of State, had a warranty problem. There is a Service writer at Ford of Escondido that is the BEST OF THE BEST! Did much more t...han expected in handling my problem and guiding me through various hoops I had to jump through (via Ford Corporate)- ask for JASON PLUTO This guy was exceptional in Spirit and Task! Remarkable and if there were Six Stars he'd be getting my highest rating!

JRF, thank you for your review of Jason! We are so glad to hear he fixed your vehicle!

• Stay away

Came in for a tire change, walked out with scratched rim. How irresponsible and unprofessional. Tried calling numerous times, no line is availavble. V...ery disappointed!!

Hello Sanya, I am very sorry to hear we scratched your rim, can you please contact me so I can look into a resolution for you and make it right? J...osh Irvine General Manager jirvine@fordofescondido.com 760-233-5199 (office)

• Amazing people to talk to!

Great customer service.. We both had some missed comunication, but the staff was great. They treated me good and with respect. Thank you..

Thank you David for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Buyer beware

I bought a used car from Esco. Ford. When I drove it back 600 miles later because the back speakers we not working I was told they would do nothing. B...e very carful when dealing with these people! Take an expert with you! Because if you fail to notice anything your stuck. And they will certainly not disclose!

Steve, Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I am sorry for what happened after taking deliver of your used vehicle. I would like to make... things right, can you please contact me? Wendy Tran Internet Sales Director 760.233.5198

• Scheduled maintenance

Brought my truck in for regular servicing at which point they also recommended and alignment. When I went to pick up the vehicle the service provider ...confirmed they rotated the tires as well which should have been part of the regular service, he verified with a tech that they did. I happen to have a slow leak on one of my tires and even if they said they rotated the tires I still have a slow leak in the same location and based on this information I'll never bring a vehicle back to Ford of Escondido. On top of that the shuttle driver takes the most inefficient route back logging the pickup schedule which is probably fine for the driver but has caused me to locate other Transportation back on other occasions as well

Please allow me to apologize for your poor service experience during your recent visit. I want to reach out to you for a phone call or direct email s...o I can determine which of my staff to council as well as finding a way to make up for our mistakes. Please call me directly at 760-233-5199 or email at tfodor@fordofescondido.com Thank you, Tony Fodor General Manager

• WARNING, Very poor customer service.

This service department is the worst service I've ever experienced. First I've been taking my vehicle there ever since I bought it brand new. Recently... I brought my vehicle in for warranty work and when I picked up my vehicle there was a door ding paint chip on the left rear door. Sean my service writer told me that they will take care of it don't worry. Dropped of my vehicle on a Wednesday to have the door ding fixed which Sean told me that it would be ready Friday. Friday cam no call what so ever so I waited till Monday to call and Sean is not there and my vehicle was still at the body shop. Sean calls me on Tuesday late morning to say that my vehicle was ready. I picked it up right before the service department closed which was dark at this time. I got to work the next day and went to put something in the back seat and noticed my left rear door panel is very dirty and has scratches on it. Also a few days after that I went to put something in the back hatch area and notice my rear deck lid cover is missing. I contacted Sean and told him about the door and the deck lid he told me to take it up with the body shop. I did not leave my vehicle with the body shop I left my vehicle with Ford of Escondido's service department thinking that my vehicle was in good hands WELL that's not true and they will not do any thing about it. a part is now missing off my vehicle and which was there when I dropped it of for service. This dealership has really crappy phone etiquette as well. Every time I try to get in touch with Sean you leave a voice mail and nothing never a call back even when someone hand writes the message. This is also true with the service manager Grant. I left a message and what do you know NO return call. Ford of Escondido MAKE THIS RIGHT.

Hello Brian, I am sorry to hear of your experience after dropping your vehicle off in my service department. I would like to make things right, can y...ou please email me when you have a moment? Tony Fodor General Manager tfodor@Fordofescondido.com

reponsible employees from sales ( Mike)to advisor ( Alex) service WOW

Thank you Al for the kind words about Mike and Alex!

• 2013 focus repair

This dealership messed up my suspension which creates a grinding feeling under the floorboard. I had ford of poway do an oil change who brought this t...o my attention. I go here on 10/22, to get the issue corrected, but they cannot find an issue. Sean aguirre, also just so happens to call me after the shuttle is no longer available, and basically says tough cookies. He took no responsibility and put it all on me. I called him twice before 4 pm on 10/22 but of course he gets back to me after the shuttle is no longer available. I stand I would leave a bad review and he did not care. Hopefully they can fix this issue on Monday and I can get a shuttle... we shall see.

JTHM, Please accept my apologies for the negligence of my staff with regard to your recent service visit. Please visit with our Service Director Dann...y Ortiz when you come in to have your concerns addressed. He will do his best to try and determine who you are and reach out directly to you in the mean time so we can get a clearer picture on all that went wrong and do what we can to make things right by you. Your feedback is taken seriously and is valued so we can try to avoid the same type of mistakes in the future. Tony Fodor General Manager 760-233-5199

• Par Excellent Service Writer - Jason Pluto!

Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled to hear Jason could fix your Escape's problem!

• Great Ford Dealership

Dan Rocco, Sales Associate, was warm and friendly on meeting us. We had been at the dealership prior and met with Miles, but he was not available. We ...soon found that Dan was just as knowledgeable and helpful about our truck questions and needs. Greg Michaelson, the Sales Manager worked with our financial needs and made the deal happen. We are extremely happy with our time spent at FORD of Escondido, and even though we are new Ford believers, we could not be happier! Visit Ford of Escondido if you seek professional service and exceptional sales personnel!

Hello and thank you for this review! We are glad to hear that Dan and Greg did a great job!

Ford of Escondido