Jeff Smith Volkswagen

161 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 5, 2020

Virginia is awesome to deal with have been talking to her since August. She is very friendly and personal. She does what she says she will do and not lie... to you. Wish the desk managers could of stepped up and made a deal happen for some one over 5 hrs away in another state but oh well go see Virginia she is an A plus salesperson and she will try her best for you

September 22, 2020

From Virginia keeping MY personal documents for 3 months (even taking them to her home, her words) and getting “fired” for this according to previous... manager Brandon to the incompetent service team I’m just over this unprofessional dealership. This is my second vehicle from them and time and time again, they show just how horrible they are. I don’t recommend AT ALL! They will mess up and point the fingers at each other without anyone taking full responsibility for their actions. You deserve a dealership you can build a lasting business relationship with based on trust and understanding.

• November 26, 2019

We had seen a vehicle that we wanted on line. I spoke to Carla the internet sales representative. She was great. Not pushy or trying to hard sell us.... We drove to the dealership that afternoon. Reggie met us at our car. He was very pleasant. It was near lunch time. And lunch had arrived. Reggie waited until he had done all the paper work for our purchase. Then and only then did he take a moment to eat a quick bit of lunch. Everyone at the dealership made us feel very comfortable. Andy , the finance manager, made the paperwork easy and answered all questions we had about the paperwork we were signing. We go the vehicle that we wanted and the service was excellent. Yes I would and already have recommended Reggie and Jeff Smith Volkswagen to friends. And have told all of our family members about the great experience we had purchasing our Volkswagen.

September 14, 2020

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! Been looking for a car for my fiancé and we found the one she loved! After negotiating the price we all agreed upon. We told them... we had on financing. They said some bs about being diamond dealer with bank we were using and we can just look up info for you and it’s not a credit check etc. LIES it definitely was a credit check a hard one at that. Once we got back to sign for car they tried to get us to sign paper at a different price after already negotiating on price! They lied through whole process please STAY AWAY!!!

August 16, 2019

This dealership embodies the stereotypes of car salesmen. I was very excited about purchasing my first VW, and although I ended up purchasing from this... dealership, I wish I had gone elsewhere. The buying process was naturally painful, but it was the follow-up customer service that got this dealership their negative rating. Several employees were caught in lies about additional products and services after my papers were signed. As part of my purchasing agreement, I had a DVD player installed. jeff Smith contracted to have it done, and it took nearly a week longer, wires were mismatched causing glitches, and the players cut off with auto shutoff (which isn’t supposed to happen). It has been five months, and I cannot get the dealership or the installation company to retentions my calls and fix this issue. One manager at the dealership has stated that it’s mot their issue to fix. The details of all Jeff Smith VW employees has said and done is too lengthy to put in this review. Overall, I will never buy from them again and will avoid even using the service department if I can. Such a disappointment. My vehicle is nice, but my experience has ruined my overall opinion of it.

June 24, 2018

I had a great experience dealing with this dealer they gave me the best deal and delivered my car 2 states away. I would recommend them to all my friends

June 1, 2018

Worst service dept. Ever mechanic not very knowledgeable. Doesnt do thorough job. service manager doesn't own up to his mechanic midtakes now stuck with... messed up car that doesn't run the same as when I brought in for routine maintenance.terrible service dept. From top to bottom.

May 7, 2018

I really I'm satisfied i got so something reliable and i really appreciate the time and effort i was giving to make everything a success

April 28, 2018

I loved everyone’s friendly attitude and patience. It made the car buying process easy and enjoyable. The process was also very speedy.

April 14, 2018

Pleasant service rep and car service was excellent. The service department got me in without an appointment and even cleaned the car on the outside and... it looked great! Thanks!