• clay cooley review

it is always a great experience to take my cars to clay cooley. The professionalism with the cars and their knowledge. Also from a customers perspective they treat us with respect and courtesy. I would heartily recommend Clay Cooley.

• Check out Patrick Pyle for your next Toyota.

This was the first time we left a dealership not feeling like we were taken advantage of. Hats off to Pat Pyle, our wonderful salesman.

• Great service

Found the car on the internet and asked for info. They called within 10 minutes. Excellent service.

• Friendly helpful service

All the folks at Clay Cooley are very friendly and want to help you with any problems or concerns you may have.

• Awesome Service!

I am not a wealthy woman so I have to spend me money wisely. But I will still take my Toyota Corolla to Clay Cooley Toyota for everything; even oil changes. I hear stories from a lot of people going to different auto shops to have their vehicles serviced because it is cheaper and afterwards, they are still complaining about the vehicles not working properly. I have confidence when I take my car for service, they will discover exactly what is wrong with it and fix it right the first time. The facility is always clean and comfortable. They have fresh coffee and snacks available while I wait. And the staff is wonderful. I have been coming to this location for so long, they pretty much know me as soon as I enter the facility. And when I leave, I am always satisfied.

Caddie: Wow! "Awesome Service" is something we strive to hear from all of our customers. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and your continued business. We are thrilled to hear that you feel welcomed upon every business! Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with everyone to see. We look forward assisting you down the road with any of your maintence needs. Aaron Overton General Manager Clay Cooley Toyota Scion of Hazelwood 314-328-8200 aoverton@comeseeclay.com

• Great customer service

Seen the TV commercial with the free 4yr oil change.

Seen the TV commercial with the free 4yr oil change.

Gersom F. Teran: We are glad to hear that you chose Clay Cooley Toyota Scion of Hazelwood. Congratulations on your purchase! We look forward assisting you with your maintenance needs in the years to come! -Charles Butler -Customer Experience Specialist -Clay Cooley Toyota Scion of Hazelwood.

• Great and economical new car, Prius c2

Excellent staff, service, and pricing. Wish that the exit from the shop was more user friendly.

Charlie: Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate your kind words about our staff! We will take your opinion about our exit from the shop into consideration. We are sorry for the confusion; if you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to me. -Jessica L. Egli -E-Commerce Director -Clay Cooley Toyota Scion of hazelwood

• BEST DEALER AROUND

BEST PRICE!!! BEST SERVICE!!! BEST SELECTION!!! AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ROCKS!

Wow! Thank you for the 5 star review. We strive for that reaction from every customer. Again, thank you for the positive feed back and sharing your experience with everyone! -Jessica L. Egli -E.Commerce Director -Clay Cooley Toyota Scion of Hazelwood

• Excellent Service

Jay Ligon was a wonderful salesperson. She was so helpful she paid attention to all of the little details and answered all of my questions. My car was detailed beautifully the service department truly cares about the work they do. The financial aspects for the purchase were explained thoroughly.

BAB: Congratulations on your vehicle purchase. We are so glad that you had a great experience with Jay! We look forward to seeing you around the store for your routine vehicle maintenance and hope to continue to meet or exceed your expectations. If any questions come up, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your business. Jessica Egli E-Commerce Director Clay Cooley Toyota

• Great experiance

I had great experience when buyig my first new car. i would recommend buying a car from Nat and Aaron at Clay Cooly Toyota. I believe that I was treated very fairly and with respect.