• Wonderful Salesman

As a first time Subaru owner, I have to say that Subaru of Klamath Falls made my buying experience seamless! Anthony Fergoso was our salesman. He was patient, kind and so willing to help in anyway! He went out of his way to make this car buying experience the best we've ever had! I was so indecisive in which car I wanted to buy. Anthony answered endless questions and always with a smile on his face. He stayed late for us and came in on his day off. He did not pressure us in the least. I took almost a month to make up my mind and he was always there for me with an answer to any question I had. We had a very positive experience with all of the staff here and will recommend them highly! Thank you for your help and I love my new car!

• Wonderful Car Buying Experience!

Blown away by the unbelievable great service we received from Klamath Falls Subaru! We found this Subaru dealer through Costco since they worked with them to provide the discounted price. From the moment we arrived, the staff was ready to assist us and made the entire car buying experience as seamless as possible! Loved all the employees we met and were so thankful to get a car from such a great dealer!!! We also traded in my previous car and it was a pretty fast, straight-forward, simple process. While we waited - we sat by the fire and drank hot cocoa. And I was super happy to find they had free wifi in the building so I could check into other things while papers were drawn up. Overall - we had a fantastic car buying experience and are so thankful for the wonderful staff! And we're even more delighted to have a 2016 Subaru Outback. Thank you!

• Teena Walker, 14 Rav-4!

I recently bought a 2014 Toyota RAV-4 from this dealership and want to thank the staff from the" bottom of my heart" for making my dream come true! I commute at least 70 miles a day and my "rav" handles like a champ on highway 97...I am impressed and in love with my "Rav"! I left a review for the staff, but was ask to re=post this on this site, so Thanks Again, to Ron And Will, who helped make my dreams come true!

• Excellent!

Excellent customer service, facilities, etc. Klamath Falls Subaru repair shop got me in right away for the diagnostics I needed. They offered to shuttle me somewhere, but I opted to stay in their comfortable waiting room. Enjoyed complimentary coffee and water. They kept me updated throughout the process and were thorough and professional. Excellent!

Thank you to Klamath Falls Subaru for a great experience. Will Newman did a great job helping me find the right vehicle.