Mercedes-Benz of Boerne

109 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2020

We had a great experience working with Mike in Sales and Mike in Finance. We stopped to test drive a new car and ended up buying one! Love driving my... new car!

Congratulations, we hope you loved your new vehicle for years to come.

February 3, 2020

Abel is great wonderful help when purchasing car! He was very kind and honest highly recommend amazing car love it by far and Abel was great

Hi Abel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some valued feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Abel was able to provide you with a kind and a...mazing experience!

• May 3, 2018

Excellent customer service— I really like their promptness and professionalism. Everything is explained to you in a really simple way. I also enjoy the... waiting area, it makes you feel you are home. Special thanks to Annette for her excellent service.

Thank you Ala for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 3, 2020

Outstanding customer service. Smooth and easy transaction in every way. Highly recommend this dealer and their sales staff - especially Nora. Looking forward... to dealing with them again in the future!

Thank you for your kind words about Nora! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 1, 2020

Mark Delafuente did an excellent job explaining to us on what was done, including having the patience to answer our question about a recall on the car.

Thank you Anson for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

January 29, 2020

I have taken my car in for servicing a few times. The repair report and work is done professionally , to please you, the customer. My co- worker owns several... Mercedes cars and raves about their work. It is true. You can even view from a window your car being serviced and meet each employee directly.

Thank you. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit.

January 29, 2020

Thanks for a great experience! James, my service advisor kept me in the loop whole time. He made sure I understood the repairs and the cost. Much appreciated!

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

January 29, 2020

Awesome and Knowledgeable of the careing of my vehicle with great pride. He went over and beyond to help his team-mates service my vehicle properly. ... He made me feel as I was parr of his family in makeing sure I was being highly cared for.

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

January 23, 2020

My past experience with my service tech has been outstanding until this visit. First, the tech was changed in the middle of my car being serviced. The... first tech was not very responsive. She did not discuss the work being done on my on my car nor did she offer me a loaner, considering my car was in service for about a week. I followed-up with second tech and she apologized and said there was nothing she could do. I understand the loaner is a courtesy but my argument was, I was unaware and was not offered a loaner. Consequently, I rented a vehicle to get to work until my car was returned. I requested reimbursement but was denied. It is unclear why I was not offered a loaner when I turned in my vehicle for service. Furthermore, I am surprised the second tech didn't suggest one even after I mentioned that I had rental. One bad experience it all I need to make a decision. I will not recommend nor would I use this location in the future.

Ms. Ford, Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, Kevin Boles will be reaching out to y...ou soon to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me. Neil Potter General Manager npotter@mbboerne.com

January 19, 2020

Very friendly and kind service. Takes the time to listen and answer my questions. I would recommend my friends and family to come to Boerne. It’s worth... the drive.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are more than happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience.