Mercedes-Benz of Boerne

72 reviews

• May 3, 2018

Excellent customer service— I really like their promptness and professionalism. Everything is explained to you in a really simple way. I also enjoy the... waiting area, it makes you feel you are home. Special thanks to Annette for her excellent service.

Thank you Ala for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 6, 2018

Hello, We bought a Mercedes GLE this past Saturday. The person helping with the entire process was Mark Riley. Mr. Riley is one of the main reasons we... selected this car. He is an incredible part of the selecting and buying part of car I have ever encountered.

Thank you Rogelio! We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next visit!

July 20, 2018

I came into the dealer a little skeptical. Francisco told me immidietly about the pros cons and repairs about the car. It was a very smooth and very easy... buying experience.

Thank you Nikolay! We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 25, 2018

If you are considering going to this place rethink. I use to love going here and even though it is farther than my local San Antonio location I believe... customer service is a big key! I had to wait 6months for a part because they forgot about it and then I went to do an oil change with a coupon of course they say they would honor but now that I have the vehicle ready they can't honor because it was expired. ( we did mention this and had the apt for the honorable date but my hun got the flu and couldn't make the apt after all) I would rather drive to Austin if I need better service. I use to love MERCEDES as a company but now I don't see them getting my service back.VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, Kevin Boles our Service Director, kboles@mbboer...ne.com , will be reaching out to you to soon to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me. Neil Potter , GM npotter@mbboerne.com

April 11, 2018

Had salesman (Mark) save a car for me while I drove from Houston to see the car. He sent a video of the exterior and had it pulled up right before I showed... up. Price was excellent for the condition and low mileage and paperwork was very easy. Definitely recommend this dealer.

Thank you for the kind words Abe! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience exceptional! We thank you for your busi...ness and look forward to your next visit!

March 28, 2018

I went in to service my E350 Coupe and left with a new SLC300 Roadster. Wayne and Scott are and Awesome!! Best place to buy a new car and great people... to work with.

Thank you for your kind words for Scott and Wayne, we appreciate your business!

March 24, 2018

Excellent customer service from the purchasing of the vehicle to the service of you vehicle.Keep up the exceptional work and the pride you take in customer... service.

Thank you for being our customer!

March 20, 2018

Eric was always available 7 days a week to answer my calls. He arranged the transport which went like clockwork. Very satisfied with the deal I got, the... business office and financing terms. My Diamond Silver GLC is awesome.

Hi Christopher, Thank you for your review and the shout-out to Eric. We're so happy that you're satisfied with the deal you received. We really apprec...iate your business. Congratulations and enjoy your new GLC!

March 17, 2018

The steering wheel was peeling on our 2012 ML 350 Bluetec. We were very disappointed in Mercedes quality for this to happen in just 5yrs. Because we have... the wooden steering wheel we thought this would be a $1,500plus repair! Linda was able to have the peeling plastic replaced without replacing the entire wheel for just $349 parts and labor. Not only are we very pleased, she saved us a ton of $$$! Thanks Linda :-)

Thank you Mike and Pam for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 2, 2018

Awesome service, specially mr.Mark Reilly who can get the car of your dreams in a really good and fast proccess.. Thanks Mark! All The Way From Laredo!

Edgar, thank you for your kind words for Mark! We appreciate you making the trip from Laredo to do business with us!