Auto Consignments & Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Experience
    October 17, 2016

Very easy hassle free experience, and the great price I got of course helped!

• Carfax Shows an Accident but Dealer says its Clean
    December 24, 2014

This dealership is advertising a vehicle with a 'Clean Carfax Report,' but when you look at the report, provided by the dealership, the vehicle has be...en involved in an accident. Either the dealer does not know its own inventory or they are hoping people do not actually look at the Carfax report. Neither explanation gives me much confidence.

We furnish a FREE CarFax for all of our vehicles. Obviously it was overlooked. Has since been corrected.

• Carl Johnston
    September 16, 2014

I purchased my truck at Auto Consignments and love it. I like that I was able to find my truck very fast, while not being bothered by anyone. I had al...l questions answered. I'll be back to pick up a car for my wife next month. Thanks you!

Auto Consignments & Sales