• I RECOMMEND YOU GO HERE..100%!

I will never buy a car from anywhere else, or without the advice from Tony, Joan, and crew!! I have never felt comfortable at a car dealership. I instantly felt relaxed, and started making jokes! The car buying process was HONEST, fast, and overall amazing. Not only did they encourage us to ask questions, they advised it! The crew also educated us about what to look (and lookout for) if we found a vehicle elsewhere. Not to mention, my husband and I left with a beautiful car, that we got at a killer deal on! Thanks guys!!!

• Very Pleased

I am very pleased. I bought a excellent car 2 days ago from Tony. When it died on me today and wouldn't restart I called him obviously. He paid for the tow to the shop and is fixing the problem (thinking its the fuel pump) for me :) I didn't even have to make a fuss. He did not need to do that since I bought the car as is. I'm very thankful I bought from him. I'm not sure if any other used car dealer would do this. Thank you Tony

• Great service

Wonderful service! Very nice employees. Unfortunately I Was unable to get the vehicle I was looking at due to personal issues. However the staff did everything they could to help me! I would recommend t-n-t to anyone interested in a used car!

• 2000 Acura RL3.5

Everyone was easy going, professional, upfront, and bottom line from the get go. Buying process was quick and easy. Would not hesitate to recommend.