Credit Approval Auto Group Inc.

3.7
  • Great cars for a low price!!

I bought a car at this dealer . They gave me a very good cash price for the car. Im very satisfied with their service. I would definetly recommend this used Dealership!

• Poor dealership

They take money without consent and when I tried to call and figure out the problem they proceeded to keep hanging up the phone

• Credit Approvals Auto Group

I had a great experience at Credit Approval. Everyone is always so kind and helpful. Faris and Adam helped me tremendously when picking out the perfect car for me. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a good car at great price!

• looking for nice car i found the place credit appr

nice people to deal with good cars.i called Monday for a car I seen on their lot 2 hours later I was approved and driving the car in good condition I am very happy with the dealer ship

• Great Cars Low Price!

I bought a nice car for a fair Price and I am Very satisfied ! This dealer gives low prices for Cars in great Condition

• Very good cars at great prices!

Super clean cars at fair prices. They even got me approved for financing with lower payments than I was expecting!