Credit Approval Auto Group Inc.

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Great cars for a low price!!

I bought a car at this dealer . They gave me a very good cash price for the car. Im very satisfied with their service. I would definetly recommend this used Dealership!

• looking for nice car i found the place credit appr

nice people to deal with good cars.i called Monday for a car I seen on their lot 2 hours later I was approved and driving the car in good condition I am very happy with the dealer ship

• Great Cars Low Price!

I bought a nice car for a fair Price and I am Very satisfied ! This dealer gives low prices for Cars in great Condition

• Very good cars at great prices!

Super clean cars at fair prices. They even got me approved for financing with lower payments than I was expecting!