This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Car

I bought a car from these guys and was very impressed. They sold me a great car at a great price. I would defiantly recommend doing business with Car Hunterz!

• These got me in to a 2012!

Never thought that I would get a 2012 vehicle with a full warranty based on my credit situation. Thank you. Car Hunterz

• BIG SAVINGS

CAR HUNTERZ GOT ME THE VEHICLE I WAS LOOKING FOR IN LESS THAN A WEEK AND SAVED ME THOUSAND AND DELIVERED 3 1/2 HOURS AWAY TO MY HOUSE HIGHLY RECOMMEND CAR HUNTERZ STEVE

• Enjoyed It!

They did a great job of getting me a car. I just needed reliable transportation to get to work. They are very professional. My credit isn't the best but Torey was able to get me approved on a 2009 Chevy Malibu.

• Great Experience

i would definitely recommend working with these guys, Torey and Aaron are professional and courteous. Thanks Car Hunterz