2.5
  • The Miseries Continue

Now that I wanted to sell/trade the car, and in order to do that I had to have the car registered. At the DMV we were told that the title does not have the purchase and sale dates on it and gave a few forms to be signed by Mancuso Motorsports which were emailed to Mancuso. They have refused to provide us with any documents because I posted the earlier review. Now car cant be driven, sold or traded because of Mancuo’s mean behavior.

• Bad Experience

I had bought the car to be shipped to Pakistan, and had asked Dan Zelanksi who I was dealing with, if there were any issues with the title as I needed the car shipped almost immediately when I make the payment. Dan said there were no issues with the title. However, once I made the payment I was told that the title is with the bank and he took almost a month to get me title, by which time it was too late and the car could not be shipped in time to clear Pakistan's import regulations. This deal has already cost me about 6,000 dollars for freight, port charges, etc., and now I have to go through the process of selling the car. Also, Dan does not bother to reply to emails any more. Terrible experience.

• Thank you!

This was the most easiest and quickest car buying experience. Great people.

This was the most easiest and quickest car buying experience. Great people.

• This is an interesting place

This is a very interesting place, but I'm not sure that I want to buy a car here.