Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona

New (866) 629-0116 (866) 629-0116
Used (866) 632-7407 (866) 632-7407
Service (866) 673-2578 (866) 673-2578

(1,042 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona from DealerRater.

1.0

He actually said "the dealer needs to make money right

He actually said "the dealer needs to make money right off the bat" before giving me my final numbers including the interest rate and the amount of my trade-in car" Rick "the sales manager" and Frank are hungry on making money off of customers during this time where there's no cars on their lot! you are a ROOKIE car salesman FRANK!

Great guys who helped me buy my first car and were very

Great guys who helped me buy my first car and were very nice and respectful the whole time.

We had a wonderful experience with Shelton Webb!

We had a wonderful experience with Shelton Webb! Car buying can be stressful but it honestly was not with his help. He was professional, kind, funny, and helpful. This has been the best car buying experience we have ever had! We felt at ease through the whole process. I am so glad he helped us through this process. Thank you, Shelton! I cannot recommend him enough.

4.0

Not many options to choose from or colors, I was happy

Not many options to choose from or colors, I was happy with the help I got

Great!

Great! We very respectful and got the deal that I can get, I am gonna recommend people to Roberto!

I am beyond happy with my purchase!

I am beyond happy with my purchase! Roberto sosa was beyond helpful! His service was extraordinarily! Roberto was such a big help !

5 stars to Nicholas Romero.

5 stars to Nicholas Romero. Very easygoing friendly and genuine . Happy I was able to have Nicholas help me and wife with our purchase !!!

Great customer service from Nick.

Great customer service from Nick. He was very helpful through the process of getting our car. 10/10

Andrew is an amazing person to work with.

Andrew is an amazing person to work with. He is always professional courteous and fair. He always puts the customer first and does not upsell or try to talk you into anything. He lays out the options and allows you to make the decision. He has always kept me in the loop is quick to return my calls and is never too busy to help me or offer me advice on any concern I may have. I even had an issue on the freeway and I called him and he was able to walk e through it. Andrew is so good I bring all my cars here even though I live in Whittier and I have a dealership less than 5 miles from my house. Andrew is phenomenal see him if you want it done right the first time.

Pretty small dealership, but had what I wanted.

Pretty small dealership, but had what I wanted. Water pressure for sink in women’s bathroom was terrible. One women’s bathroom was out of order :(