Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona

• Best sales department

Jeremy and Dave were amazing and I will always come back because of their amazing service!

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Jeremy and Dave know that you left this review.

• A Great Experience and The Best Service!

Joe and Jairo were great and very helpful through this purchasing experience. The customer care and white glove service they offer will definitely have me back on future vehicle purchases.

Aaron, it makes me very happy to hear that you were so impressed with the service you received at our dealership. I'm also thrilled to hear that Joe and Jairo were so helpful through the process. We look forward to having you back at our dealership in the future! -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

• Toyota

.Service with Paul and Fleet with Barbara are the best!

.Service with Paul and Fleet with Barbara are the best!

Thank you for sharing Richard! I'll be sure to pass these compliments along to Paul and Barbara. We hope to see you again soon. -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

• Love the Corona Toyota Dealership

Paul Gottenbos is the reason I come to this facility. He is very knowledgeable, comprehensive, honest and trustworthy. Thank you!!

We're happy to hear that you love our dealership Laura! It sounds like a Paul is a big reason why you do, and I'm happy to hear that you're impressed with his knowledge and honestly. I'll pass this on to him. Safe travels! -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

• Amazing customer service

Moises and Travis were very helpful they helped me to get the best deal and make my purchase so smooth... thank you so much for the great customer service I will recommended you both.

I'm sure both Moises and Travis will appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about their helpful customer service. We're happy to employ them. -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

• SERVICE FOR RAV 4

AM ALWAYS SO PLEASED WITH MY EXPERIENCE...PAUL EXTENDS CUSTOMER SERIVE TO THE LIMIT!!!! HE IS THE REASON I RETURN!!! THANK YOU, PAUL!!!

This is great to hear, way to go Paul! Thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We love having an employee who means so much to our customers and look forward to working with you again. -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

• Whose title?

Service was great! Service was quick. People were kind and polite.

Thank you for the 5-star rating Pamela! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

Service was great! Service was quick. People were kind and polite.

• 10,000 mileage service

It was good for maintenance service. Kind explain for my question. At the end, Car Wash was a awesome.

Kathy, thanks for the positive review! I'm happy you had a good experience with our service department. -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

• My new Tacoma TRD Pro

Kenny thanks for leaving us a great review! I'm happy Matt was able to accommodate you! -Joe Ehlert, General Manager

Hello Toyota, I wanted to let you all know that it was a pleasure working with you. Matt Simmonds and company were very professional, accommodating and to the point. To be frank, I can't stand trying to be "sold" in the classical sense. But Matt was a class act and took me through the process seamlessly. Thanks for everything! Kenny

• Lease of Toyota Highlander

Easiest purchase I ever made. Everyone was very cordial, and took time to help explain the conveniences of the vehicle. Mr. Ehlert was a fantastic salesman.

You've made a great choice going with the Highlander! I'm happy to hear that the process was easy for you and that our team was friendly during your visit. Welcome to the LHM Toyota Corona family! -Joe Ehlert, General Manager