• Good Used Dealer

Owner was straight-forward and honest. Vehicles were well priced. The 05 trailblazer I bought was in good mechanical condition, as represented.

• Very accommodating and nice people

Andrew is very easy to work with and he even let us come after hours. There is something wrong with the car but we knew that when we bought it and he is going to mail us the part hopefully we have no problems we will see what happens hopefully we don't have to change our review !

Thank you for leaving your review. Unfortunately I believe this review is for a different dealer. I do not have an Andrew on my staff and would not deliver a vehicle that needed work. Sorry for the confusion and I hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

• Great Service, knowledgeable & friendly

I was very comfortable from the moment I stepped onto the lot until the moment I drove away in my (new to me) car. This lot is large enough to hold a wide variety of vehicles while being small enough not to be overwhelming. The owner Ernie was able to answer all my questions and was very helpful without being pushy. The staff had my car washed and ready for me that day. I highly recommend this dealer if you are looking for a great used car at a reasonable price!

• Best Used Car Guy in the entire Capital Region!!!

I was shopping for a reliable used car for my teenage daughter when I spied this car on cars.com. Ernie (the owner) responded to my email inquiry promptly, which was expected of course but not always a guarantee in any business. I met him in person a few days later to check out the car. I knew immediately that Ernie was an honest businessman. I am a tax lawyer so I have seen more than my share of shady characters. Ernie was so pleasant to deal with, took care of all the details, and even had the car brought over to my driveway so I could surprise my daughter. A day later a little minor thing was wrong with the car; Ernie told me where to take it to replace the bulb and to 'put it on his account'. I can't say enough about this guy and I will be recommending him to ALL my friends!!!

• Amazing! Super happy with my purchase!

Amazing place to buy a car! If you haven't been here you should go ! Great quality at a great price!

• AMAZING PLACE!!! MUST COME HERE

Amazing buy! I just purchased my car today and I am in love!!! Thank you Buy Rite Auto Sales.! If you haven't been here you must come see the cars they have! Great quality for a great price!