Nicholas Parks Hyundai KIA

• Great experience! I love my new Kia!

I leased my Kia Optima from Nicholas Parks Hyundai/Kia in December, and three months later I am still in love with it! Not only do I love my car, but the experience I had here was second to none. Marlon helped me out immensely through the whole process, from my first test drive to walking out with the keys. He was very accommodating, personable, and helpful in answering all of my questions. The rest of the sales and management staff were also wonderful, and everyone helped to make this experience very comfortable and painless (which is very often not the case when it comes to buying or leasing a car!). I would recommend both Marlon and Nicholas Parks Hyundai Kia ten times over!

• Great Place!

Great Customer Serivce. There staff was very friendly and helpful.

Great Customer Serivce. There staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Great experience

Process was quick and no hassle. I got a great deal and was very happy with my experience.

• No different

No different than any other dealer that wants your business. They did everything by the book.

• Found my current used Acura

They were nice honest & fair I'm glad I found them & this car, plus overall the process for buying the car was easy.

• Tony is the best!!

I was so reluctant to buy a new car but as soon as I stepped foot in Nicholas Parks Hyundai I felt relief. My salesman, Tony, was everything and more. He was so nice and thoural with everything. He also tried his best to get me the best deal. The wait was not bad at all considering all the contracts that had to be signed. They also hooked me up with maintenance service that last for 5 years free! I also love my car which is a 2016 Hyundai Sonata. Tony made sure I got the best reliable car there is. I recommend any and everyone to this dealership. Talk to Tony! He is the man!!!!

• Greatly exceeded expectations!!

I had not stepped foot in a dealership in over ten years, & was very pleasantly surprised with the entire experience from the very beginning. After doing some reaserach online I knew I wanted a to lease a Hyundai and was contacted by many different Hyundai dealerships in the Bay Area. After some phone call exchanges with John Fitzsimmons at Nicholas Parks Hyundai, I knew I only wanted to deal with him. He sounded kind & sincere and was completely neutral and not at all pushy or aggressive as far as getting me into the dealership to test drive a car. I told him when I wanted to come in and then he just followed up with me that day. My boyfriend and I arrived at the dealership around 7pm on a Friday. People working the floor were friendly and they got John right away when I said we were looking for him specifically. John was the same calm demeanor in person as over the phone. He showed me and compared all the cars that fit what I was looking for and went above and beyond researching the lot for what I wanted BEFORE suggesting alternatives (I was set on a specific color). Once I was set on the car I wanted, he took his time explaining all the features and under the hood, overall a very thorough description of everything needed to know and more, he was very knowledgeable. The test drive was great and the entire time I felt totally in control of the show and sale process and never felt someone was just trying hard to sell me something. When it came time to start negotiating purchase price, John totally felt like he was our advocate. When presenting us with each offer he never pushed back with my counter offers and would hear out my concerns and preferences and take them to the back office without hesitation, until I finally had an offer I couldn't refuse. They were pretty busy and John personally entertained my boyfriend and I during the idle waiting periods and made us feel right at home. When it finally came down to go to the finance manager to finalize everything and sign all the paperwork, our experienced remained just as positive. Rezaul presented us with options that made sense for us to consider and never felt any pressure whatsoever to decide on purchasing additional options or services. He as well felt like our advocate and tried his hardest to get me the best rates. Like John, Rezaul also very knowleadgle, helpful and efficient. Both made sure we were more than 100% satisfied and had everything we needed, and extended their service to any time in the future shall we were to ever need anything. I cant stress enough how smooth and gratifying this process was, and never did I have to fight for what I wanted, or battle anyone in negotiations which is totally refreshing and beyond exceeded my expectations, which is why I was compelled to write this review because I never write reviews. And I LOVE my new car!!

• 5 Stars !!!!!

Leased a new car from this dealership through the COSTCO Auto Program. Great program and the friendly staff made it smooth and easy. I'm a happy camper! Love my Kia!

• Outstanding Dealership!

Went in to purchase a Kia Soul+. Victoria is an outstanding salesperson. She exhibited excellent knowledge of the vehicle I was considering, was prepared and on time for appointment, personable, honest, and responsive. Victoria returned emails in a very timely manner and was always available by phone to answer any questions or concerns I had. Refreshingly no high pressure and very competitive pricing! She worked to find the vehicle at the price point I was hoping for. I will definitely return for next purchase!

• Great customer service

My car buying experience was great. Very friendly staff and no hassle. I went with a certain car and payment. It work out perfect.