Motor City OKC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• September 5, 2014

They are very professional and friendly here at Motor City OKC. Rey Herrera was very pleasant to work with, and was not pushy at all. Overall it was a... good experience and I would recommend stopping in if your shopping for a car! Great selection also....

Thank you Christian, we are very proud of the reputation we are building thanks to great customers like you.

June 16, 2015

Was the end of month, worked with salesman via email and showed up to test drive a car and ultimately purchase (why test drive if you are not willing ...to buy). Showed up and literally waited 45 minutes for the salesman to find me. Finally stated he was busy and that he would have someone find the car. The car was sold.....literally three hours wasted (counting drive). So I walked away I received an email later on from the general manager apologizing for the experience (unprompted as I did not complain). So this at least was good.

May 15, 2015

I bought my car back in August 2014 with Warranty. Finally the title came in November, 2014, i was asked to come back in and resign "all" the paperwor...k which i did. Months later and no warranty confirmation!! Found out they never submitted my warranty papers or payment............... I WONDER WHAT ELSE THEY HAVEN'T PAID!! When it takes months to get a title and warranty money comes up missing something is wrong!!

March 20, 2015

Tried to get information on a car, was ready to buy, (and actually bought a car yesterday from someone else) but was told by the GM - Shawn Lillis - t...hat he "Didn't Care". He didn't even try to sell me the car, give me additional information, or try to help in any way. I would NEVER deal with this dealership again nor would I recommend anyone else to with the kind of attitude this GM gives. STAY AWAY!

February 27, 2015

I am a first time buyer and I have been looking around at several dealers around the OKC area. I work around the corner so I decided to check this one... out. At every dealer I've been to I've had to wait to see if I would be approved for a car before I could even go look at the one I wanted. Here the salesman immediately pulled up a list of cars I might like and could afford and we took two out while they checked to see if I could be approved. I felt absolutely zero pressure even when I told him I was going to wait a little longer before I made a purchase. He did warn me that the stock might change in the few weeks, but he also assured me that isn't necessary a bad thing. I highly recommend this dealership.

December 18, 2014

Motor City Okc has the best selection and prices I have seen shopping for a used car.I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a ...quality used car. Thank you Motor City Okc for the best car shopping experience I've ever had!!!

Thank you Jason for the great feedback. We appreciate your business very much

October 21, 2014

Motor City OKC is dishonest with their vehicle pricing. The price posted is AFTER a "$3000 down payment or trade-in equity"

We are sad that a potential customer would consider us dishonest. Dishonest would be if we tried to hide the total cost of the vehicle from the buyer ...and they were presented with a different number during the actual financing or cash exchange for the vehicle. We do not put the need for $3000 down payment or trade equity in fine print. It is readily found in our ad. Most lenders require $2000 to $5000 down payment to purchase the average vehicle we sell, unless your credit is stellar. Then the lender may allow the down payment to be included in the purchase price. Our effort is to let our buyers know up front that they likely will need a significant down payment or sufficient equity in a trade-in to offset the need for a down payment. So the total price of the vehicle is the listed price plus the $3000 down payment or equivalent trade equity. The total price of our vehicles is still typically the lowest total price for any similar vehicle in our area.

September 9, 2014

I found the best price for a Toyota Rav4 on their web site. After reviewing all the details and comparing the car to others, I was pretty sure I would... purchase it. I talked to Rey in sales who gave me the exact cost I would pay. He covered the options on the car. I had a rental, and he met me at Enterprise to turn in the car then drone me back to the leadership.

Thank you for your visit to Motor City OKC. We are very glad that you are happy with the Toyota Rav4 that you purchased from us. If you have any quest...ion or concern please feel free to contact us. We at Motor City OKC believe that the customer comes first and want to make the car buying experience your best ever.

August 27, 2014

Ray is hilarious and was my personal driver for the day!

Awesome review, tell all your friends, and we take care of our customers who refer business to us.

August 27, 2014

The people here are really nice and helpful, will try to the best of their abilities to get you in a car you like and can afford. The workers are funn...y and you will feel comfortable with the choices you have made.

Shelby, it was a pleasure earning your business. Keep us in mind in the future for all your automotive needs.

Motor City OKC