Bill Talley Ford Inc

(3.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • Sorry Truck is Sold

Called Cindy before leaving DC area to confirm truck was still available and confirm closing time. Drove 90 minutes each way to be told 90 minutes lat...er truck sold days ago. Will not do business again.

• my 2013 FORD FIESTA

THE dealership was kind and supportive. They alleviated me of my fears about the credit and buying process. They were not condescending and answered m...y questions about the new technology on cars. I am 68 years old and a woman so a lot of the new advances on cars, I am not familiar with. These guys are the kindest and most patient people I have dealt with. Services are prompt and also private if need be.

• Hard to deal with

Went to Dealership to test drive a preowned Escape and like the vehicle. Talked to salesman and couldn't reach an agreement on price. Called back the ...next week and made another offer for vehicle. Was told offer was accepted. Drove 2 hours to dealership to finalize deal, only to be told another amount was needed to buy vehicle. Very disappointed and upset, so left. Called back to make another offer and still couldn't get the deal done. VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH !!!

• APPRECIATION

I want to express my appreciation to James Lynch Bill Talley Ford for helping me through a maintenance issue I had experience with my 2013 Ford Focus.... My vehicle had been in the shop before because of my driver side window not rolling up and the motor had gone bad. It was replaced a year ago. Unfortunately, I had experience the same situation a month ago. When I did get my car to Ford I was told that it was not under warranty and that I would have to pay out of pocket just to have it looked at. I paid for my car to be looked at to get the same report as before, the motor went bad. I called James Lynch who had sold me Ford cars in the past and told him my didisappointment with Ford and that they need to stand behind their work. James told me to allow him to see what he could do and within a half an hour my car will be covred by Ford. I am so happy that dealers like James did not just sell me a car, he showed me compassion and concern as a friend. Thank you James for keeping me in business with Ford.

Bill Talley Ford Inc