Vision Nissan of Canandaigua

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 10, 2021

If I could give more than five stars I would. Adam Jean was phenomenal in helping us out. My 2014 Nissan Versa with 72,000 miles needed a new transmission.... It still had 20 days left on the factory warranty. Nissan corporation originally turned it down saying that we had changed the transmission oil and put the wrong type in. Since we had never changed the transmission oil on the car, we explained this to Adam. He went to bat for us with the higher ups. He managed to get the entire transmission covered and paid for since it was still under the warranty. Kudos to the whole team!

Hi Jessica, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're al...ways happy to help!

January 26, 2019

This place was amazing! They gave us a great deal on a car and cared about the costumer. The cars there are serviced regularly even when they are sitting... on the lot. Definitely recommend coming here If you like great costumer service!

Thank you Matthew! We appreciate your kind words and your business. Tim Pearce General Manager

• April 6, 2019

Came in for an oil change and Adam is very friendly and will work with and your needs. Always makes me feel welcome like I belong there . Adam is amazing!!!!!

Thank you for the awesome feedback Cindy! We totally agree, Adam is awesome. We sincerely appreciate your business. Tim Pearce General Manager

November 12, 2018

The easiest process when getting my new lease. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and so easy going! I???ve been with Vision for around 5 years now... and I wouldn???t have it any other way!

August 25, 2018

I absolutely love the way I was treated! Top notch dealership, easy finance, head over heels with every single person I dealt with! Highly recommend

August 18, 2018

He was very helpful. He takes time but also makes sure everything is perfect for you and that the car is the best for you. He has put in great service... and has been very polite . I would definitely recommend going here for a car!!

August 13, 2018

Antonio and the rest of the Vision team were extremely welcoming and did not rush me into any decisions. I would recommend them to all of my friends and... family and will definitely be back for years to come.

August 10, 2018

Our service purchasing our new/used car was very professional, honest and courteous. We will be referring others looking for new vehicle needs to the Canandaigua... Vision Nissan. Thanks so much

July 23, 2018

Jeremy was friendly and helpful. Not only was I able to test drive the vehicle but the dealership allowed me to take the car to my local mechanic and have... them look at it before I made a final purchase.

June 21, 2018

Sales agent was helpful in answering all questions and explaining products. Manager was not at all clear in communicating price and his demeanor did not... suggest trustworthiness during the negotiation process. Recommend sales agent and dealership, but do not agree to anything without having the numbers very clearly communicated- they do a lot of fidging around.