Ray Brandt Hyundai

(4.3) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • Great dealership experience!
    June 26, 2015

I just bought a 2014 Kia Rio for my mom from Ray Brandt Hyundai. Mark Petitfils was our salesperson, and he was friendly and patient during our test d...rive. The used car sales manager, Oscar Rico, checked in about halfway through the deal to make sure everything was going smoothly. Chanteile Britton, the finance manager, was very patient when explaining all the pieces of the finance paperwork, even when I had lots of questions. The facilities are comfortable and newly renovated. The car was in fantastic condition, and my mom loved it! Would definitely do business with them again.

Hi JoAnna - Congratulations on your Kia Rio! We're glad to hear that Mark, Oscar, and Chanteile were able to take care of you with a hassle-free buyin...g and financing experience. We definitely hope your mom enjoys her new car, and please come back to see us at our Kia dealership next door for your service and maintenance!

• Everything went wrong.
    October 11, 2017

Called to let them know my car was being towed for a tire change and that I had a warranty. When it was towed there they called me to find out why. ...I reminded them that I called earlier and then told them why it was being towed. I made sure they had my warranty on file. They are supposed to offer me a loaner because I have a 10 year warranty and never did and once I requested it I could never get someone on the phone to talk to about it. Their computer went down so it took a day longer because they weren't sure if the tire was for my car or not. They tried to make my fiance pay cash for the tire and said they couldn't claim it on the warranty even though I mentioned the warranty when I called them. All of a sudden when he was about to call the warranty it was suddenly free and covered by the warranty. I could not get anyone to call me back from Hyundai's main customer service line. I will never do business with Ray Brandt in general and Hyundai again.

• quick and easy
    August 23, 2017

It could not have gone and smoother or easier. Everyone was very helpful.

• Smooth transaction, Pleasant experience
    August 10, 2017

Brandon worked with me, didn't try to push me into something I would regret or something I couldn't afford. I was straight forward with from day one a...nd he was the same with me. I can honestly say that it was a pleasant experience dealing with everyone at Ray Brandt . NOW WHERE'S MY NEW JEEP! lol

• New Car
    August 4, 2017

Everyone was wonderful and very helpful to assist me in finding a car in my range. I love my choose.

• We love our Hyundai Santa Fe!
    June 1, 2017

Our salesman was Brandon Stoufflet. He was wonderful!!! He was very professional, courteous & extremely helpful. Each time my husband contacted hi...m he took care of issue immediately! Will definitely refer others to them!!!

• My jeep
    September 28, 2016

I love my jeep thank for helping us Josh if I know of anyone looking for a vehicle I will send them to dodge thanks for everything.

Ray Brandt Hyundai