• awesome

The service was awesome, he was very nice and knowledg. I would come here again and again. Thank you so much for your time and afford

• Chris C

Excellent service department and great people to deal with. Completed everything in a timely manner. Thanks for a job well done.

• Emergency Wonderfulness

thanks to Cornelius and all the staff who accomodated us late on Saturday following a minor accident. Words cannot express the depth of our gratitude for your caring attitudes, professionalism and expert service. We fully trust in the work done and the advice of the technician. You saved the day, not to mention our vacation!

• Great Service

Cornelius provided great service. He was polite and professional to all his customers. He 's an asset to your company! Gregg ( who's great) usually assist me , but he was out of the office. Pops, the shuttle driver , was awesome too! A great staff all around!

• Patience and Follow Up ¿¿

Being a young woman with zero knowledge of how to repair cars you rely heavily on automotive professionals to help you through the process. When my beetle wouldn't start I became extremely anxious. Clarence the sales manager helped to calm my anxieties and delivered on his promise of having the service department service my car on Monday. Monday morning, I received a call from service manager Cornelius who in "layman terms" told me what was wrong with my bettle and that all of the parts were in stock to repair and have it ready same day. The service to be picked up via the VW shuttle was a bonus as well. In addition my cars keypad hasn't been working and they fixed that without charge! I appreciate the patience of those gentlemen and the follow up calls I've received after my repairs. I also received a $20 mail in rebate. Thank you for your patience and getting me back on the road! Ashley Williams ¿

• Great Experience

Honestly, I didn't know this dealership existed. I was in the process of dealing with two other local dealers and a couple of others less than 100 miles away. I left this dealership feeling confident and comfortable. The entire process was pretty easy. I didn't have to haggle them, and they didn't hassle me. I didn't feel like I was dealing with a "typical" sales team. ...great experience!

• Airbag recall and oil change.

Great people and great service, especially Cornelius who greeted me when I came in. He scheduled the repair of my recalled airbag at a time to fit my schedule. I asked for an oil and filter change and that is what they did, nothing extra, no surprise bills. My next car will be a Ray Brandt Volkswagen, even though I live 50 miles away.

• Awesome service!

Staff was super helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly! The repairs were done quickly and the quality of service was great!

• Service review

I had my car serviced and repaired several times at this dealership and they always treated me with respect and performed quality work. I would recommend them to my friends and anyone interested

• VW Beetle

This was my first time purchasing a car on my own and I am extremely satisfied. I felt like I was treated with respect, everything was thoroughly explained to me and I feel like I got the best deal possible. Will absolutely be buying cars from them in the future.