Ray Brandt Volkswagen

108 reviews

108 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Brandt Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 3, 2020

Kim Prout was awesome.. Very knowledgeable and professional. Mark sales manager was great too! I'm so in love with my 2020 Tiguan R line!! It's such an... awesome vehicle ??????????????????

Tina,I would like to personally thank you for your positive review. We hope you enjoy your 2020 Tiguan.Brian M. PessesGeneral Manager Ray Brandt Volks...wagen

Kim Prout

Sales Manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

January 31, 2020

Spoke with Mel and Daniel and it was one of the best experience we have had at a dealership ever. Both were very friendly and willing to help, they listened... to us very attentively and resolve our problems also got us into a vehicle..

Thank you so much for your rating and review! We're so happy to hear that Mel and Daniel were able to assist you during your visit with us! We take pr...ide in our customer service to ensure that our customers are treated like family and receive nothing but the very best from us before we get them back on the road in no time!

• July 5, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with our new car purchase yesterday. Torino Sparrow was a great salesman and we highly recommend him if anyone is shopping... for a new car.

January 28, 2020

Amazing service. Amanda and staff were very professional. I will definitely be back to service my vehicle. Even got a car wash. What an experience!

Thank you so much for your rating and review, Mark! We're so happy to hear that Amanda was able to assist you during your visit with us and that you'l...l definitely be back! We take pride in our customer service to ensure that our customers are treated like family and are back on the road ASAP! We look forward to helping you out again in the future!

January 22, 2020

Love the accommodation while you wait for services. The facility is very clean. The young lady that welcomed me was extremely kind and tracking current... promos. I gave the low review because they did not do a full inspection in my car. When i asked for the paper work they generated one that basically said my car is in perfect condition: and it had no admin ifon annotated.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We have forwarded your message to our management team to further investigate this matter. Please feel free... to contact us directly, if you need immediate assistance.

January 21, 2020

Service Representative, Ms. Amanda, Excellent people with excellent service, and very professional. I had an outstanding experience with Ray Brandt Volkswagen... to my surprise. I had all of my questions answered in a professional manner and I felt very much informed, welcomed. I am very satisfied. V/r Eric

Thank you so much for your rating and review, Eric! We're so happy to hear that Amanda was able to assist you during your visit with us, we want to ma...ke sure that our customers are fully informed on the services being done to their vehicle, that way they are completely satisfied and comfortable by the time they are back on the road! We look forward to any future business you'll have with us!

January 21, 2020

Easiest car buying experience, ever! I would highly recommend anyone to visit this dealership. Kim worked quickly and efficiently to get us the deal and... vehicle we wanted.

Thank you so much for your rating and review! We truly appreciate you recommending our dealership to anyone and we're so happy to hear that Kim was ab...le to assist you during your visit with us! We take pride in our customer service to ensure that our customers are taken care of in a fast an efficient manner to get them back on the road in no time! We like to make sure that our customers are fully informed on the vehicle they are trying to purchase. We look forward to any future visits you'll have with us!

Kim Prout

Sales Manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

January 18, 2020

I recommend Rosemary, she was extremely helpful and made sure that I got a car that I loved and was affordable. I wasn’t pressured into doing anything... I didn’t want to, Rose was patient and very understanding. I would recommend everyone to see Rose. Thank you Rose!

Thank you so much for your rating and review, Kimberly! We're so happy to hear that Rosemary was able to assist you during your visit with us! We take... pride in our customer service to make sure that our customers are treated like family and receive nothing but the best from us. We want to make sure that our customers are fully informed and comfortable with the vehicle they are trying to purchase off our lot. We look forward to any future business you'll have with us!

January 16, 2020

Buying a vehicle at Any Time can be a headache! But our interaction w/ our sales Lady Ms. Mel Hulbert made it pleasant! Financing wasn't as bad as previous... purchases from other dealerships.

Thank you so much for your rating and review! We're so happy to hear that Ms.Gemel was able to assist you during your visit with us! We take pride in ...our customer service to ensure that our customers are treated like family and are completely comfortable with the vehicle they're trying to purchase! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to any future business you'll have with us!

January 16, 2020

I had an unfortunate accident that resulted in the loss of my previous VW GTI. It came from Ray Brandt so I decided to give them the first shot at earning... my repeat business. I reached out to Brian the new GM and was put in touch with Mark Babin the Sales Manager. Mark coordinated with me via phone and email to cover all the details of my transaction in advance of my visit as I live almost an hours drive from the dealership. Once I arrived everything was in order and according to what we agreed on for the deal. The staff was courteous and mindful of my time. The Sales rep Daniel went for a ride to ensure all was as expected with the car. The guys at this dealership from Sales to Finance were fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone for a good deal on your next VW. Brian, Mark and team, you guy's will get my future business. I appreciate everyone involved for making this a pleasant transaction.

Thank you so much for your rating and review, Mike! We're so happy to hear that our wonderful staff was able to assist you during your visit with us a...nd made the process so much easier for you! We truly appreciate you recommending our dealership to others! We look forward to any future visits you'll have with us!

Brian Pesses