Deer Park Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Awesome
    February 3, 2018

I am pleased to say I purchased my first car from such a wonderful place from such wonderful people. Shopping around for my first car wasn’t the easie...st but after shopping at deer park auto my experience completely changed. Amazing customer service with good quality cars. Not only did they help me with a great car but also helped connect me with car insurance. I left feeling like I made one of the best decisions of my life. Thank You Guys

great guys and pleasant to do business with
    October 7, 2017

Mike and Art are great guys. Very pleasant to do business with. They looked out for me when I was in a tough position with my vehicle. I'll definitely... be back. Thanks guys.

Awesome Customer Service
    April 29, 2017

I recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a used car. They are a family owned business that will go out of the way to ple...ase their customers. The owners are a father and son team who both have a vast knowledge of automobiles. Even though they are in the business of selling cars and the dealership is their livelihood, they are not the kind of folks that will sell you anything for the sake of making a sale. They listen to the buyer's concerns and needs and strive to accommodate you as reasonably as possible according to what you are looking for in a vehicle. Their goal is for you to leave their lot pleased with purchasing the best vehicle for you at a fair market price. They are the nicest and most helpful dealership I have encountered. After purchasing a 2004 Honda Civic LX in 2016, I had a few minor repairs that needed to be done. They took care of them for me. They were willing to work with me on suitable repair costs. They fixed me right up. If they cannot do the repairs themselves they will offer you some recommendations. So if you are in search of a used car, make Deer Park Auto Sales your first choice. It's like doing business with friends and family.

Realtor
    April 13, 2017

I recently did a transaction with Mike and he was awesome to deal with. He treated me like a personal friend. He went well above and beyond what a "sa...lesperson" would do. Then I brought my vehicle to him with a question on how to repair it, and he fixed it for me on the spot at no charge.

Great customer service
    November 7, 2016

I recently bought a car from Mike and the customer service and friendly atmosphere he provided is second to none! He answered all of my questions a...nd I never felt pressured during the entire buying experience. I could tell that he was very truthful and my best interest was his priority which was even more evident when I called him with a question and he took the time to answer in detail! I recommend him to anyone who is searching for a car and will return again for any future purchases!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!
    September 5, 2016

Great buying experience. It was our son's first vehicle purchase, so we flew up from Florida to make sure he didn't get "ripped off". Because we ...didn't arrive until after the dealership closed, Mike drove the truck home, where we met him. It did not take long to realize our fears of being ripped off were completely unfounded. Mike treated us more like good friends than customers. After about an hour of his time, he suggested we go to the hotel and "sleep on it" which we did. The next day, our son drove away in his dream truck. Thank you Deer Park Auto!

Honest, trustworthy, best people in town
    May 20, 2016

Could never ask for a better place to purchase a vehicle. I have bought 3 cars from mike and ivy at deer park auto. They have been extremely helpful, ...trustworthy, honest and dependable people, who have showed me what buying a car should be like. I have been treated like family at deer park and would never go anywhere else to buy a car.

This is the place to find a Great used car
    March 17, 2016

We have purchased two vehicles from Deer Park Auto Sales which have turned out to be excellent used vehicles and are currently in the process of purch...asing a third vehicle at this time ,Mike & Art are two Hard Working, Honest, Super Nice People, it's all about customer service with these guys. Mike bent over backwards working with us making sure that we were both comfortable and happy with the vehicles we purchased. This is the Place to buy a Great Used Car from a couple of really nice guys I would recommend Deer Park Auto Sales to anyone looking for a really nice used car.

This is the Place to buy a Great Used Car !
    March 16, 2016

Mike and Art what can I say about these two Guys, Hard working, Honest, Super Friendly People. We bought two cars here and are currently looking at an...other. We have been treated Awesome here and Mike really worked with us to get the deal done, it's all about customer service to these Guys. If you are looking for a Used Car stop by Deer Park Auto Sales if anything you might just make two Great Friends !

Great Place
    February 20, 2016

Great place to go get a car, they will do their best to get you the cheapest parts and help out with future repairs.

Deer Park Auto Sales