Gerald Kia Naperville

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1279 reviews

1279 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gerald Kia Naperville from DealerRater.com

• March 2, 2017

I didn't know much about Kia before I walked in this dealership. I soon learned that they are not only about selling good cars, they are actually good... people! From the beginning to end I felt like I got the star treatment. I came in hoping to find a used car and walked out with a brand new car! Working with Quentin was actually fun and fast. He let me make myself at home in his office and didn't push or pressure me once. I really feel like he did all he could to make sure I was feeling confident about my decision. I got a great deal, even with WAY less than perfect credit! They even found me a big bow! Now I can say I'm a part of the Kia family for life!! Thanks to everyone at Gerald Kia who helped me get my first new car!!!! Next time you are looking for a good car, go to Gerald KIA and ask for Q!

Genice, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with us! We truly appreciate it. I would like to congratul...ate you on your new car! I am very glad to hear that your experience with Quentin has been very positive. It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 19, 2018

Teresa Kotch is always a pleasure to deal with. She explains everything clearly and answers any questions that one has.

June 17, 2018

Adrijan Tairi was helpful without being pushy. I was originally interested in a Forte5 but found it wasn't quite what I needed. Adrijan helped me... find a crossover that fit my needs and budget.

Taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know how your ...experience was and for choosing us for your automotive needs! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 17, 2018

Very friendly and helpful service representative. 10 out of 10! The answers to my questions were answered thoroughly. It was a pleasure dealing with ...someone who cares about their job and the customer experience.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't he...sitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 15, 2018

Everyone is friendly and helpful. I enjoy coming. They keep you informed if going over time for repairs. The waiting area has everything you need

Susan, thank you for the wonderful review. We work hard to provide friendly and efficient service as well as a comfortable place to wait. We look forw...ard to helping you again in the future. Sincerely, Dave Chastain, Service Director, dchastain@geraldauto.com

June 12, 2018

Friendly honest service and they always get me in and out of it on time. Like the fact that they take their time explaining to me when something'...s wrong with my car and what the problem is. What needs to get done

We are so glad we could take care of all of your needs at Gerald Kia of Naperville. Thank you for giving this feedback; we will be sure to share it wi...th the team! Sincerely, Dave Chastain, Service Director, dchastain@geraldauto.com

June 12, 2018

Quentin was so helpful and professional - he came in on his day off to help us find the exact car we were looking for. He is so nice and explains thi...ngs thoroughly. We highly recommend Quentin!

Overall Experience
    Gerald Kia of Naperville

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Gerald Kia of Naperville! If... there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 8, 2018

You made it easy. The salesman was friendly and did not use hard sell tactics. I told him what I could afford and my needs were met.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great feedback, Richard! Feel free to reach out or visit us again for any auto needs in the future. S...incerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 7, 2018

I thought that Dave was extremely helpful and courteous when I described my car's issues. Very professional. He really goes above and beyond to h...elp customers like me. Truly an asset to your company and is wonderful to deal with too.

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review! I'm happy to hear that Dave went above and beyond to ensure you had an amazing expe...rience. Let us know if you have any vehicle needs in the future as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 6, 2018

Knowledgeable people give you what you want get you out fast really take care of you give you a great deal give you more than I ever expected from a...ny dealership

Richard, thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Don't hesitate to reach out with an...y questions in the future. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505