Gerald Kia Naperville

1094 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 2, 2017

I didn't know much about Kia before I walked in this dealership. I soon learned that they are not only about selling good cars, they are actually good... people! From the beginning to end I felt like I got the star treatment. I came in hoping to find a used car and walked out with a brand new car! Working with Quentin was actually fun and fast. He let me make myself at home in his office and didn't push or pressure me once. I really feel like he did all he could to make sure I was feeling confident about my decision. I got a great deal, even with WAY less than perfect credit! They even found me a big bow! Now I can say I'm a part of the Kia family for life!! Thanks to everyone at Gerald Kia who helped me get my first new car!!!! Next time you are looking for a good car, go to Gerald KIA and ask for Q!

Genice, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with us! We truly appreciate it. I would like to congratul...ate you on your new car! I am very glad to hear that your experience with Quentin has been very positive. It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

July 18, 2019

The way Ryan(Buddy) Nelson's concern regarding what I specifically wanted and did not want for my new vehicle was very impressive. There was no pressure... to add what I did not want. He knew the vehicle details, was very informative when I had questions. Buddy also made sure to update me when my new vehicle would be ready.

• January 20, 2019

Nice clean dealership. Salesman Adrijan Tairi is always helpful and ready to assist you. I have leased two cars through Adrijan. I have always drove away... feeling good about my purchase.

Thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you desc...ribed and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Sincerely, Nick Smiley - General Manager, nsmiley@geraldauto.com

July 17, 2019

Great service and great experience, reliability and professionalism, easy to setup appointment, car is always washed, detail explanation about all service... activities which were done.

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward t...o seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Dona Tran, GSM, 630-445-2542 dtran@geraldauto.com

July 10, 2019

We really appreciate the service rep, Theresa, squeezing us in yesterday. The air conditioner hose was clogged and they were able to repair it and complete... an oil change!

Thank you for the feedback, Michele! Our top priority is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent vi...sit. Regards, Dona Tran, GSM, 630-445-2542 dtran@geraldauto.com

July 10, 2019

Able to drop car off for simple service without appointment but had to call to get a time for completion

We are pleased to hear that everything went well for you, John! Regards, Dona Tran, GSM, 630-445-2542 dtran@geraldauto.com

July 7, 2019

Worked with us well. They listened and responded without making me wait for hours. Finance Manager was helpful and thoughtful. Great buying experience.

Thank you very much, Robert! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

July 7, 2019

It was the most stress-free buying experience in my last 4 vehicle purchases. It was my wife's first and she said the same thing.

We're proud to hear of your experience, Jessica! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

July 7, 2019

Dell was extremely helpful throughout the process. He asked many questions to make sure he was aware of everything I was looking for in the vehicle. He... worked hard on my behalf with the sales and finance managers. The closing process was quick and straightforward.

We're happy to hear that everything went well for you, Cynthia! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

July 6, 2019

Adrian was superb. Not typical sales person but very helpful and very knowledgeable. He was the best and I would recommend Adrian to anyone that is looking... to purchase

Thanks for your kind words and recommendation, Chas! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team