Gerald Kia Naperville

1120 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 2, 2017

I didn't know much about Kia before I walked in this dealership. I soon learned that they are not only about selling good cars, they are actually good... people! From the beginning to end I felt like I got the star treatment. I came in hoping to find a used car and walked out with a brand new car! Working with Quentin was actually fun and fast. He let me make myself at home in his office and didn't push or pressure me once. I really feel like he did all he could to make sure I was feeling confident about my decision. I got a great deal, even with WAY less than perfect credit! They even found me a big bow! Now I can say I'm a part of the Kia family for life!! Thanks to everyone at Gerald Kia who helped me get my first new car!!!! Next time you are looking for a good car, go to Gerald KIA and ask for Q!

Genice, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with us! We truly appreciate it. I would like to congratul...ate you on your new car! I am very glad to hear that your experience with Quentin has been very positive. It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

August 23, 2019

Everyone at Gerald Kia Naperville was great to work with. From Anthony letting me know when the car we were interested in would be available, to Del Kegley... who made the purchasing of our dream car possible. Thank you Del for your patience in the process. I knew what I wanted and I appreciate you waiting around all day for my husband to meet him and to welcome him into the Gerald Kia Naperville family. He was more than impressed with your hospitality, honesty, and help with purchasing our new family Telluride. We will be forever customers now. This is our first Kia, but I can assure you it won't be our last. And we will tell our friends and neighbors about our wonderful experience at your dealership as well.

• January 20, 2019

Nice clean dealership. Salesman Adrijan Tairi is always helpful and ready to assist you. I have leased two cars through Adrijan. I have always drove away... feeling good about my purchase.

Thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you desc...ribed and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Sincerely, Nick Smiley - General Manager, nsmiley@geraldauto.com

August 23, 2019

Michael Smith and finance person were both great. Both very knowledgeable, helpful and honest. It was a pleasure doing business.

August 20, 2019

Johnny Cook was polite, attentive and very helpful. It was a pleasure having him help me select the correct vehicle for me.

Thank you, Sudeah! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 20, 2019

It was a little rough in the beginning to start the process and to really talking about what I wanted and what price point I could do. By the end of purchasing... my car, I got a great deal and everyone was helpful and accommodating.

Thank you, Micaela! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 19, 2019

Everyone I dealt with at Gerald Kia was friendly, professional, communicative and managed my expectations very well. Very buying pleasant experience!

Thank you, Ward! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 19, 2019

Everyone is so friendly and explains everything in a perfect manner. I genuinely enjoy coming to this dealership for my car needs.

Thank you, Jessica! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 18, 2019

Everyone seemed friendly and helpful without the obvious sales pitches and agendas. They treat you like family. A quality experience! We have bought 3... cars here.

Thank you, Laura! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 18, 2019

They were able to fit me in for my first service with tight time constraints due to my busy work schedule.

Thank you, Freddie! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team