Gerald Kia Naperville

1120 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 6, 2019

The service department was very accommodating even though I did not have an appointment. I needed a tire repair due to a puncture. The service tech explained... how the tire would be repaired, which was reassuring.

Thank you for the kind words and five stars, William! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 5, 2019

Sales associate was very friendly and pleasant. The facility is well maintained and the entire team is awesome. Great job!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 5, 2019

Raul was detailed in answering all of our questions about the features of the car. We're glad to have bought a car here.

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction for each and every experience... and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

August 3, 2019

Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The dealership was very clean and had drinks and snacks available. Everyone always made sure we were comfortable... and if we needed anything. They also made sure we were able to get our moneys worth and what we wanted out of our new vehicle.

This is the awesome experience we seek to provide, Ashley! Thank you, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

August 3, 2019

The quality of your work, we are very satisfied the work was completed in a timely manor. Nice waiting room.

We're pleased to read that everything went so well for you, Fred! Regards, Dona Tran, GSM, 630-445-2542 dtran@geraldauto.com

August 1, 2019

Everyone who I experienced was very nice and welcoming. The process from going through internet sells to the actual dealership was welcoming and not pushy.... The follow-up was awesome, professional and unobtrusive. No one pushed for other vehicles and basically provided what I came in for. The actual dealership is pleasant, well-organized and spacious. Everyone seems to be there to work for the customer and get the customer what they want. I was worried about financing, but when I actually sat down with my sales-person, it was no issue and I was told "It was nothing to worry about. They would work with me and get it done." And I received my vehicle way sooner that expected!

Thank you for the very kind words, Michael! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

July 27, 2019

My experience was phenomenal i was so stressed out about buying a car and these guys at Gerald Kia made my experience worry free especially Llye

We're pleased to read that everything went well for you, Miasha! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

July 24, 2019

I like thr honesty in my sales person Lyle and also the guy helping with my car loan. Very helpful

Thank you, Tamika! Regards, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

July 22, 2019

I liked the professional, courteous treatment that I received at this dealership. My first visit to this location was pleasant.

Thanks so much, Linda! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

July 18, 2019

The way Ryan(Buddy) Nelson's concern regarding what I specifically wanted and did not want for my new vehicle was very impressive. There was no pressure... to add what I did not want. He knew the vehicle details, was very informative when I had questions. Buddy also made sure to update me when my new vehicle would be ready.

We are so happy to read of your positive experience with us, Carol! Thank you, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team