Gerald Kia Naperville

1120 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 3, 2019

Quick service and no unneeded services suggested. Great service as always. The service screen in the waiting area is a convenient plus!

Thank for your review, Patrick! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

June 28, 2019

The staff was friendly and professional, great customer service and clean environment. My vehicle was serviced in a timely fashion.

Thank you, Cherron! Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

June 26, 2019

Friendly and accommodating. Service was completed quickly and well. Took care of the oil change and software update in an hour.

Thank you so much, Brenden! We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle. Regards, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

June 25, 2019

The warm customer greeting and politeness of all the staff. I will come back for future services. I love the fact that I got see my car saleswoman Ms.... Huerta:-)

We really appreciate your positive feedback about our facilities and your overall experience! Thank you, The Gerald Kia of Naperville Team

June 24, 2019

The friendliness and ease of working with everyone from the staff in the service department, to the porter who gave me a ride to work to Dell the sales... rep who took care of me to Yaser who jumped through hoops to get me in an awesome vehicle

Angela, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Gerald Kia of Naperville team and we all strive ...to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 23, 2019

My bill was explained in detail in a very professional manner. It all went quickly with no waiting whatsoever. I was out of there in no time.

David, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide a time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud tha...t this was received during your time spent with us. Sincerely, Dona Tran, GSM, 630-445-2542 dtran@geraldauto.com

June 23, 2019

Everyone in the building was very friendly. It did not feel like everyone was trying to sell me a car, but get the right fit for me whether it was through... this dealership or otherwise. Salesman Raul was very helpful and made the whole process very stress free.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Maximillian. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to sha...re your feedback with Raul. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 23, 2019

Always the concern for the customer. Makes us feel special. The Gerald Kia Service Dept. in Naperville is spot on. Thank you!

Bonnie, thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, Dona Tran, GSM, 630-445-2542 ...dtran@geraldauto.com

June 21, 2019

Everyone was really nice. Freda took all of my concerns and price range into consideration. She was very very helpful. I definitely loved the test track!... Freda really showed me what my car can do :)

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Victoria. We are very happy to hear that Freda could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We lo...ok forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, Anthony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505

June 20, 2019

I just bought a new car through Brianna (I would recommend her). She was very pleasant to deal with, friendly, and very responsive. I would not recommend... sales manager, Jon Mock. I didn't trust anything he said after first talking with him. Even stating incorrect facts about the car to get me to buy it (might have been a mistake). The facility was very nice though and the best kid friendly dealership I visited during this process (snacks/popcorn, tv/video games, and kids basketball hoop). Overall good experience.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide an overall positive experience. Sincerely, An...thony Triner, General Manager, atriner@geraldauto.com, 630-456-0505