4.4
  • Used car purchased

I puchased a used late model 4 dr sedan from Advantedge Quality Car in Wichita KS this past week for a very reasonable price. Love the car, it drives great thus far. My salesman was Bo Cameron. He and the staff were courteous and provided excellent customer service. Bo and his sales manager, Tim, addressed all my issues and made the buying process quick and east. If you're looking for a quality vehicle with excellent customer service, give them an opportunity to assist you.

• Get in and get approved fast

I have been in search of a car for about 3 weeks now. I came in today and got approved with not so good credit and my payments are lets just say 250 a month can we say God is good and they took the car price down a few thousand!!!! Come on in and get approved I have a 2015 focus now!!! This is abgreat place to do business

• I bought a 2011 dodge dakota

Everything went well. The only thing I would I would improve on is by letting potential buyers know exactly what the need to bring

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your input.

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your input.

• car buyer

Bo took good care of me when i bought my car. Very professional and i was very happy.

Thank you for the review.

Thank you for the review.

• BWhitson

Tim was great everything went well. He made the entire purchasing process fun and easy.

We try to keep the process simple. Buying a car should be fun. Thank you for your business.

• Great service, friendly staff

Tim Stout was my salesperson, very professional, very knowledgeable, I was very satisfied and love my car. Thanks Tim.

• Easiest Car Buying Experience

Thank you for the great review.

I spoke to Nick over the phone about some vehicles and I was at work so he asked me if I texted and I said yes so we were able to continue talking about vehicles being at work which was very convenient for me. I was unable to stop in due to work. We were finally able to meet and Nick was Great! We took the 2002 f150 out for a drive and everything was just like he said was the truck seemed brand new even though it was 2002. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. Will definitely be back again when I need a car for my wife!!

Thank you for the great review.

• Very bad customer service...

Very bad customer service, I will never go there. I suggest there are many other dealers in the area who are very good at serving the customers. Very bad experience, salesman cannot give me price over the phone and tells me to come in first to look at it.

I'm sorry if you had a bad experience. Our prices are listed on the website. I would like more specifics if you would please contact me, Wit Goebel, at 316-262-1200.

• excellent service

Thanks for the great review.

They have a very good selection of cars to choose from. The staff was very accommodating, they worked with me to get the payment down to the amount I wanted. Also after I purchased the vehicle I found a minor issue with the car and they fixed in their service department at no cost to me. I was very pleased with the buying experience.

Thanks for the great review.

• Excited about my new ride

Thank you. We appreciate all our customers.

I had a great experience. Bo made it easy for me to purchase my car. The payment are affordable Thank you. Car buying is never fun. There was no pressure to buy like at the other lots.

Thank you. We appreciate all our customers.