Braman BMW West Palm Beach

62 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 2, 2019

No matter wher you live, If your in the market for a BMW look no further than Braman BMW of Palm Beach. I live in N.J. but purchased my BMW at Braman,... Palm Beach, Florida and highly recommend anyone in the market to give Braman a call. World class from start to finish. May I suggest for your consideration Michael Scharmer. This was my 3rd BMW purchase and speaking from experience there are none better than Michael Scharmer. A top performer whose customer interest comes first. Knowledgeable, Courteous and Professional with attention to detail. Look no further than Braman and Michael.

January 25, 2019

The BEST car buying experience! My client advisor Daniel Natarelli was amazing along with the entire staff at Braman. Daniel was very patient with me and... made the process quick and easy. I’m obsessed with my new BMW X2. I’ve only had my vehicle for a few days and I’ve been getting compliments on it from complete strangers. I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to give Braman a shot and to ask for Daniel, the service I received was exceptional.

October 30, 2018

After shopping around we ended up, yet again, at Braman BMW to purchase our 4th car there through the years. You just can't beat the quality of customer... attention and professionalism. Our salesperson, Daniel Natarelli was knowledgeable as well as patient in our decision making. He facilitated for us an excellent deal and within a reasonable amount of time. We are very pleased with our experience(s) at Braman BMW and highly recommend!

September 18, 2018

Excellent sales staff and pain free purchase. I worked with Oscar and he made the whole process simple and straight forward. This dealership provides... the experience expected from a well established brand.

August 8, 2018

Is is my 2nd auidi and 3rd bmw In 1 year. So that goes to show yoh. And I never could have done it without my sales girl Christina sosa she is amazing.

July 30, 2018

My first BMW purchase. Daniel Natarelli is the man! Knowledgeable and polite. The rest of the staff was very nice as well. Great buying experience. I will... be back. Thank you

June 27, 2018

I have now bought different brand vehicles from Braman dealerships in West Palm Beach. So when it came time to trade my son’s model 3 I visited my salesperson... EMILY Friedman from Braman Porsche took us to Jon Plewniak at BRAMAN BMW. What surprised us the most was that Steve Grossman has done an amazing job of forming all his sales people to be knowledgeable of the product, to be kind and not Pushy. Joe showed my son what we wanted to see not pushing us on any specific vehicle. My son chose the car he loved the best and the transaction was very simple, very professional, and quick. In less than one hour vehicle was ready and something I have never seen we were introduced to the GENIUS. A specific person extremely knowledgeable in all the new electronics, EXTREMELY HELPFUL. The total experience did not change from when we bought our BENTLEY to this BMW. I have bought cars for over 40 years many good dealers but enemies it comes to GREAT AND ABOVE Braman is second to none. Thanks Steve, Jon and EMILY we will be long life clients

January 4, 2018

My brother referred my wife and me to Nicole Stem at Braman BMW; Nicole had recently arranged my brother's 2nd BMW lease from the dealership. We live... in Naples FL so our dialog with Nicole was via telephone and email. In only a few telephone calls and emails, we had successfully negotiated the lease of a BMW X1. The economics of the transaction and the professional manner in which Nicole represented herself and the dealership clearly made our 2 hour trip from Naples worthwhile. Additionally, our visit to Braman was positive. Business Manager Jorge Mundo was well prepared when it was time to execute lease documents and BMW Genius Joel Chung was thorough when explaining BMW technology to my wife.

December 27, 2017

This is the 2nd car we bought from West Palm Beach Braman BMW. Our salesman, Jamal Alsafeer, is awesome; he is very professional, experienced and knowledgeable... of the product. Honestly, the best experience my husband and I encountered buying vehicles. The dealership looks very good and the service and personnal attitude was positive including the finance person who we dealt with. Thank you for making our experience great ¿. Simone and Adam

December 22, 2017