Asal Motors

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 249 reviews

249 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Asal Motors from DealerRater.com

• August 27, 2016

Rudy was awesome! He made everything easy. I Highly recommend ASAL MOTORS. Great cars, Great selection, Great prices.

Hello Megan, Here at Asal motors we love to hear that our customers enjoyed their car buying experience with us. We thank you for your valued business...! -Asal Motors

June 18, 2018

They have a post in the web for a Porsche Cayenne with excellent price, but I call them and they told me the car is in stock. 30 min. LaterI was there... and they told me the car was sold. How they sold the car for 30mun. And the customer was not there? Was wasting a time go to this dealer:(

June 13, 2018

We bought a car here. When we tried to look at the car, we could not access the trunk since it was against the wall. When we came back to purchase, ...the salesperson insisted that nothing had changed and the car was the same as before when we tried to examine the car. After purchase, we realized the trunk was broken and the cr@ppy warranty they sold us didn't cover it. On top of that, they never mailed us our new plates. We waited and kept calling and then they finally said, oh yeah we have the plates here. Overall, I would be very wary about purchasing from this company. I would ensure that you get a mechanic to assess the car before buying from there because they will provide zero support after sale.

June 1, 2018

I went there in search of a G37x they have listed on Cars.com for $12,414 after telling me I couldn’t get an approval for that car unless I put... down $6,000 (YEAH RIGHT, I didn’t just start buying cars yesterday so I know better)! I already had an approval and was just trying to get the rates LOWERED so I had my car broker guy where I had my approval with call up to buy the car straight car as brokers do; he was OUTRIGHT told that’s not the true price it’s higher and they was looking to make money off a customer with the fees because they owed the car for more money and have to make their money back! Why FALSE ADVERTISE the price. Asal ripp customers offs! Stay away!

May 29, 2018

Where do i start? We thought we where being dealt with fairly; obviously not the case. After reviewing the final numbers we came across hidden fees, g...etting charged for warranty when told "it was handled and taken care of"... A $12k car ran us about $21k. Embarrassed to even be vocal about this because we got screwed in every possible way. Granted, I love my vehicle but the cost of over $3k as down payment + getting screwed... This was NOT worth it at ALLLLLLLLL. Highly not recommended!

May 21, 2018

My experience with AsalMotors has been really good, it is the second time that I bought a car from them and I am very happy with the cars and the serv...ice, Manny is the best sales rep that they have, always take care of me and they tried to get the best deal. definitely I will go back!

May 18, 2018

DO NOT GO HERE, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONCE THE CAR IS OUT OF THE LOT! THEY ADD TONS OF FEES AND DONT KEEP THEIR WORD. THIS WAS MY FIRST CAR BUYIN...G EXPERIENCE AND IT WAS HORRIBLE.

May 18, 2018

Good dealership, they have amazing cars and also are really good people who try to help you out. Even though my car has some problems they worked out ...the price for me.

April 13, 2018

I learned a very valuable lesson while car shopping and these are the people that taught me that lesson. I knew weeks before me looking at cars that I... was in the market for a new or "newer" vehicle a started out with speaking to my bank on their thoughts and pre-approvals. After ensuring my price range and what I was looking to afford I went armed with my trade in and my pre-approval information. About the car: I was trading in my very well babied 2008 Audi S-Line Avant. When I was there it still had 209K+ miles on it but by looking at the car you couldn't tell. Not even on a dirty snowy day. I was looking at a Audi Allroad they had listed on their website for $17.995.00. I was looking to get my car to paid off as close as possible but not expecting a payoff miracle. I knew the trade in value of the Audi was worth about $5,800, even with high mileage and expected to get around half at least. They show us the car, I like it, I want it and I tell them up front, "if the numbers work, we will sign paper work today". Its what I want, its what I was looking for. Now for their ideas of sales tactics... The base price of the car was $17,995.00 both on the car and listed on their website. Ahhhhh, but NOT in their office. Between "dealer incidentals, destinations fees, vehicle prepping fees, 32 point inspection and Title/registration fees (Not including taxes or interest rates) the car was now over $24K. The only explanation the sales representative offered was "we inspect every vehicle we sell and do not drive them from where we purchased them ." Yeah, ok. They proceed to explain to me that "they can get me in to this Allroad today if I go through their lender and my payments would be in the range of $575 to $600.00 per month" In the same breath they offer me $500.00 for my car. $500.00? Yes, $500.00. Remember when I said I came prepared? Yeah, I wasn't prepared for these tactics what so ever. That's right for a used $18K vehicle, $600 per month. I could of bought a new Allroad for that price structure. I wasn't going for it when they brought me in to their "sales managers office" The younger gentlemen explained to me that "there isn't a market for used Audis" and that "we will not offer more for your vehicle because the lack of desire or market for used Audis" Now wait a minute, the dealer ship with 14 used Audis on their website, trying to sell me a used Audi is telling me that there is no "market for used Audis"? What brain child tactic is this? Needless to say I left. Discouraged, disgusted and hungry. Drove in to Manhattan, got some food and then drove home. Didn't even think about buying a car for almost 3 weeks. Now here I am, 4 weeks later and went to a legitimate new car dealer and purchased a 2018 Volkswagen Beetle for $300.00 less a month for what they offered their used Allroad for. The new beetle was listed at $22,959.00 & They gave me 4 times of what ASAL offered me for my Audi and gave me $2000.00, which is close to where I was hoping to be. I received a very good deal on the new car paying Just UNDER $18,200.00 including all taxes, tags and fees. Explain to me on how their used Audi cost me double of what my more expensive Beetle cost me? My lesson learned you ask? Trust no Jersey used dealer. After checking on some laws, New Jersey does little to protect the consumer in this case allowing for what ever they want to add to an advertised price with little or no consequences. This place was a joke and I would recommend going to NY or PA because this doesn't work for any consumer. Photos are my old ride, the car the were "trying" to sell me and the new car I bought. What a waste of time. Waste.

March 17, 2018

Manny is a very good man, helped us get a car for low, he also helped us with all our problems overall great person and very funny

Overall Experience