Asal Motors

254 reviews

254 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Asal Motors from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 27, 2016

Rudy was awesome! He made everything easy. I Highly recommend ASAL MOTORS. Great cars, Great selection, Great prices.

Hello Megan, Here at Asal motors we love to hear that our customers enjoyed their car buying experience with us. We thank you for your valued business...! -Asal Motors

October 6, 2018

NOTE: I DID INDEED BUY A CAR HERE (good car, fair price) - so why the 2 stars. bottom line: they have good cars at fair prices (price will NOT be as... advertised) - their sales "tactics" could be much better. here's the story: I went in to look at a 2011 BMW Z4 S30 - nice car they were advertising at $16,900 - WAY BELOW other same car on car gurus. Jerzy the sales advizor was helpful, no high pressure, and easy to get along with. I met several other people (the owner - kind of gruff, but I think he was having family problems so I'll give him a pass). Anyway, after discussion they agreed I could take the car to BMW for an evaluation (it cost me $175 at BMW, but I was expecting that). Look I get it, they can't agree to this to everybody that walks in as they have limited staff and you have to qualify your serious buyers from looky-lou's. BMW gave the car a good review, some items to be concerned about. I made an offer on the car, they rejected it, in the end they came down $500 (thanks Mero) and I agreed to buy the car - CASH (well certified check). we went through the numbers and in addition they charged me "dealer prep fee" , "destination charge", along with registration/documentation, taxes, and plates. the fees were high and inflated the price of the car to $19,000. I wasn't mad though. I KNOW that the same exact car on car gurus was going for $19,500 - $20,500 - so in the end they actually did have the best price. they do their homework, and they KNOW they have the best price. You should do your homework too and negotiate "OUT THE DOOR PRICE" including all fees before you bring a certified check. my only wish was that this information be more upfront. we never would have gotten the car for what they were advertising, the "dealer fees" ($2,500!!!) are mostly made up - I think they could have put a better feel around the buying cycle if they either advertized their dealer fees, or they had a "rock bottom price" of the car. so a little bait and switch, a little bit of a good deal, I got a really great car at a fair price- just the experience itself could have been handled a little better.

August 15, 2018

BEWARE OF THE DISHONEST FEES!! THE PRICES ON THE WEB ARE A LURE TO GET YOU IN! ONCE YOU TRY TO BUY, YOU WILL SEE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN "FEES"... ADDED TO YOUR DEAL. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK OVER ALL OF YOUR PAPERWORK VERY CAREFULLY AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY PAYING. VERY SHADY TECHNIQUE AND IF YOU DON'T CATCH IT, THEY WILL GET OVER ON YOU--YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

August 10, 2018

Franco helped me out check out the car I was looking for and he was very helpful and friendly I enjoyed my visit everyone else was very friendly

July 2, 2018

Bought my wife an Audi TT as a gift in December very nice car but also a true lemon bought car for 4900 drove 3 hours to get there the car was not clean... as they stated it would be test drive only around the block anyway have spent over 5000 in repairs my wife who is recovering from a rare disease cannot enjoy the car now the turbo blew we bought new part will cost 1400 to put turbo on well I have medical bills to pay and I was so stupid to trust these people thank you guys please be honest with people

Worked with:
    Manny Morales

Sales Rep

(4.8) 21 reviews

Philippe Misri

Sales

(3.5) 12 reviews

June 18, 2018

They have a post in the web for a Porsche Cayenne with excellent price, but I call them and they told me the car is in stock. 30 min. LaterI was there... and they told me the car was sold. How they sold the car for 30mun. And the customer was not there? Was wasting a time go to this dealer:(

June 13, 2018

We bought a car here. When we tried to look at the car, we could not access the trunk since it was against the wall. When we came back to purchase, the... salesperson insisted that nothing had changed and the car was the same as before when we tried to examine the car. After purchase, we realized the trunk was broken and the cr@ppy warranty they sold us didn't cover it. On top of that, they never mailed us our new plates. We waited and kept calling and then they finally said, oh yeah we have the plates here. Overall, I would be very wary about purchasing from this company. I would ensure that you get a mechanic to assess the car before buying from there because they will provide zero support after sale.

Worked with:
    Philippe Misri

Sales

(3.5) 12 reviews

June 10, 2018

Poor communication - would not let my mechanic check vehicle after agreeing two days earlier to meet me at my appointment time at the service center. they... missed appointment -an hour later said they were coming - then called back saying the owner would not allow the car to be brought to our mechanic. When pricing out the vehicle they include a bizarre amount of fees bumping advertised price up by thousands of dollars. Sketchy place.

June 1, 2018

I went there in search of a G37x they have listed on Cars.com for $12,414 after telling me I couldn’t get an approval for that car unless I put... down $6,000 (YEAH RIGHT, I didn’t just start buying cars yesterday so I know better)! I already had an approval and was just trying to get the rates LOWERED so I had my car broker guy where I had my approval with call up to buy the car straight car as brokers do; he was OUTRIGHT told that’s not the true price it’s higher and they was looking to make money off a customer with the fees because they owed the car for more money and have to make their money back! Why FALSE ADVERTISE the price. Asal ripp customers offs! Stay away!

May 29, 2018

Where do i start? We thought we where being dealt with fairly; obviously not the case. After reviewing the final numbers we came across hidden fees, getting... charged for warranty when told "it was handled and taken care of"... A $12k car ran us about $21k. Embarrassed to even be vocal about this because we got screwed in every possible way. Granted, I love my vehicle but the cost of over $3k as down payment + getting screwed... This was NOT worth it at ALLLLLLLLL. Highly not recommended!