Johnson Maserati of Cary

4 reviews

May 1, 2018

The best car buying experience I've ever encountered. Worked directly with Brad Schaffer...who was wonderful from start to finish. I was interested in... a Lexus RX F-Sport I found online. I negotiated an out-the-door deal over email and prior to stepping into the dealership, since I was from MD. Gave them a deposit over the phone and they held the car for me, as they said they would. I've heard of many dealers selling a car regardless of a deposit being given. Took a bus down to Raleigh (would probably do train/plane if I had to do it again)...Brad picked me up from the terminal, had the car detailed and ready for pick-up out front. He even got me a huge red bow (for my wife) to place on the car and take pics with. Honored my request to have the tint removed and the exact pricing we had agreed on...no sneaky business! All the paperwork was ready for me and took maybe 15 mins to complete. The rest of the time, Brad just let me go explore the car without hovering and test driving. Highly recommended...hope to do business with them again!

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your search. We look forward to seeing you again!

June 9, 2017

Stefan Harris, our Sales Consultant, was quite pleasant, accommodating, respectful & professional. My wife is very pleased with her used car.

Thank you for your review!

• July 12, 2019

Excellent thorough service. Very flexible to work around your schedule. Cory makes service painless and pleasant. The whole Johnson team has gone the... extra mile to make my QP ownership experience a pleasure.

Thank you for taking the time to share your great dealership experience!

February 17, 2017

From my first contact with the dealership through the extremely (and unusually!) pleasant and efficient paperwork process, I've never had a better experience... purchasing a vehicle, new or used. Joe is fantastic, answered all my questions and was attentive but never pushy. I found exactly the car I wanted, and even my follow-up contact with the dealership to tie up some paperwork loose ends was efficient and friendly. We will DEFINITELY recommend Johnson Maserati to friends. Couldn't be happier with our transaction, and I love my car!

Thank you for your review, Julia! We appreciate your recommendation!