Triad in Motion

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 28, 2015

Save the Showrooms and the chandeliers for the suckers!! I just bought a truck from the most down to earth guys you could ever hope to meet much less ...buy a used truck from. I will likely never walk into a name brand store again. I live in Martinsville VA and noticed a ford F-150 4x4 online that I just new had to be a mistake seemed way to good to be true so I called to confirm and got the owner on the second ring!! He was very forthcoming about the truck and assured me that the price was no mistake. I ask for a few more additional pics since they are in High Point and I live an hour away and in 15 minutes he sent me very detailed pics of the few cosmetic flaws it had and even emailed the carfax report !!! He also assured me that should I decide to make the trip he would make sure the truck would still be here and not sold while I was on the way. I arrived to find the truck exactly the way he described it. I test drove with his only salesperson/finance guy/sales manager (lol). When we got back Mitchell helped me finish up the paperwork and I didn't have to talk to 8 different ''managers.'' finally someone got it RIGHT!! No games no tricks no 500 dollar ''dealer fee'' just great service and two down to earth guys that actually made it fun to buy a truck!!!

July 3, 2018

Los recomiedo por buena experiencia.. Los eh visitado ya varias veces y estoy sastifecha con los resultados, buen precio Buen trato y excelente traba...jo Seguire visitandolos para mis asuntos de mi carro!

June 25, 2018

Word's can not describe how well I was treated while purchasing a vehicle from Triad in Motion. Thank you to the team especially Marc and Larry.... I lucked out and found them while searching the internet and know I will purchase from here again. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

June 25, 2018

We just purchased my family's third vehicle from Triad In Motion. They have always treated us fairly and honestly. I've recommended at least... 4 other people I know to them and they have all been very satisfied with their vehicles and the services provided by Mark and Larry. They seem to understand what it is people are looking for and have always delivered for us.

June 22, 2018

Update: The dealership has agreed to fix the motor of the vehicle I purchased at their own expense. Hoping for a speedy repair due to expenses I'...m steadily incurring of over $600 thus far.

June 14, 2018

Car I went to see was dirty...full of animal hair. Let the"nice' snake oil salesmen talk me into a car that looked good but has turned ou...t to be a lemon. No recourse. I'm just stuck. They need to takeore pride in what they sell. I would NEVER buy a car from them again.

April 28, 2018

Nice place, nice people and I got a really nice car. They were very easy to deal with and everything went just as expected. No games, no last minute f...ees or surprises!! Had fun buying a car for the first time in my life!! Thanks to Jeff for being so "understanding" LOL. Inside joke. Great place to get a used car. I bought a 2007 Jeep Wrangler from them.

January 2, 2018

I found a Mustang Convertible online and made the Trip all the way from Venice Beach Florida to make the purchase and drive home the car. Jeff was a g...reat help start to finish and everyone at Triad In Motion was very helpful. The picked me up in Raleigh and drove me to High Point. The Car was looking great when I arrived. We shared some Pizza, Did the paperwork and counted the cash, I was south bound in about 90 minutes. Over all a great experience and I love the Convertible!!

November 15, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Triad In Motion! We recently purchased a Grand Cherokee after seeing it online. Larry made the car buying proces...s hassle-free. He was very kind and took his time working with us. We've had the jeep for a few weeks now and love it! I definitely recommend Triad In Motion to everyone!

August 19, 2017

Picked up a very nice Nissan Versa from triad In Motion last week. It was a very clean and professional experience from first contact to driving my ne...w car home. Needed something economical and good on gas for my oldest daughter to take to college this week. Price was exceptional value and the Nissan had zero issues. It was a perfect fit and for a little dealership, these guys did a great job all around.