Triad in Motion

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 47 reviews

• February 28, 2015

Save the Showrooms and the chandeliers for the suckers!! I just bought a truck from the most down to earth guys you could ever hope to meet much less ...buy a used truck from. I will likely never walk into a name brand store again. I live in Martinsville VA and noticed a ford F-150 4x4 online that I just new had to be a mistake seemed way to good to be true so I called to confirm and got the owner on the second ring!! He was very forthcoming about the truck and assured me that the price was no mistake. I ask for a few more additional pics since they are in High Point and I live an hour away and in 15 minutes he sent me very detailed pics of the few cosmetic flaws it had and even emailed the carfax report !!! He also assured me that should I decide to make the trip he would make sure the truck would still be here and not sold while I was on the way. I arrived to find the truck exactly the way he described it. I test drove with his only salesperson/finance guy/sales manager (lol). When we got back Mitchell helped me finish up the paperwork and I didn't have to talk to 8 different ''managers.'' finally someone got it RIGHT!! No games no tricks no 500 dollar ''dealer fee'' just great service and two down to earth guys that actually made it fun to buy a truck!!!

June 18, 2018

I was sold a 2007 GMC Yukon with a bad motor. The vehicle barely lasted 30 days. My first payment wasn't even due & I have no vehicle to driv...e. Triad in Motion didn't even offer to pay the expenses for a rental or refund the cost off the diagnostic I had to pay for on a vehicle I just purchased. I'm disappointed in their service & dishonesty. I will never purchase from them again & spread the word that they're selling lemons to hardworking citizens. Now I have no vehicle & my money has gone down the drain & I have to purchase another vehicle. Worst service I've ever received from a car dealership.

June 14, 2018

Car I went to see was dirty...full of animal hair. Let the"nice' snake oil salesmen talk me into a car that looked good but has turned ou...t to be a lemon. No recourse. I'm just stuck. They need to takeore pride in what they sell. I would NEVER buy a car from them again.

April 28, 2018

Nice place, nice people and I got a really nice car. They were very easy to deal with and everything went just as expected. No games, no last minute f...ees or surprises!! Had fun buying a car for the first time in my life!! Thanks to Jeff for being so "understanding" LOL. Inside joke. Great place to get a used car. I bought a 2007 Jeep Wrangler from them.

January 2, 2018

I found a Mustang Convertible online and made the Trip all the way from Venice Beach Florida to make the purchase and drive home the car. Jeff was a g...reat help start to finish and everyone at Triad In Motion was very helpful. The picked me up in Raleigh and drove me to High Point. The Car was looking great when I arrived. We shared some Pizza, Did the paperwork and counted the cash, I was south bound in about 90 minutes. Over all a great experience and I love the Convertible!!

November 15, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Triad In Motion! We recently purchased a Grand Cherokee after seeing it online. Larry made the car buying proces...s hassle-free. He was very kind and took his time working with us. We've had the jeep for a few weeks now and love it! I definitely recommend Triad In Motion to everyone!

August 19, 2017

Picked up a very nice Nissan Versa from triad In Motion last week. It was a very clean and professional experience from first contact to driving my ne...w car home. Needed something economical and good on gas for my oldest daughter to take to college this week. Price was exceptional value and the Nissan had zero issues. It was a perfect fit and for a little dealership, these guys did a great job all around.

July 26, 2017

I have previously written a review, but I just can't say enough good things about this dealership. I have never been treated in such a respectful and... caring manner. We had 2 small children with us, and they had snacks, and were treated just as great as the rest of my family. These are genuinely good, honest people. You will leave this dealership feeling happy and very secure about your purchase. Don't buy a car from anyone else. Please use this dealership, they really do care about their customers.

Thanks Kathy!! Always a pleasure dealing with you too!

July 26, 2017

I have purchased two SUV's from Triad in Motion. One several years ago, and one this week. These are the most professional, and honest salesmen in the... state of North Carolina. Marc and Larry do everything possible to make sure the customer has the car that they want. You will never be disappointed in a vehicle that you buy from this dealership, I highly recommend Triad in Motion. I am very selective about where I will buy a vehicle, especially if I am putting my daughter in the car. This dealership is honest, and doesn't have to try to get anyone to buy from them; because it is a pleasure to do business with this dealership. You will be extremely impressed with the service they provide. If only ever car buying experience could be this easy, and honest.

July 26, 2017

If your finances aren't up to par,best to skip this place. Just like any other used car dealer. Run your info and all of a sudden come down with amnes...ia. Don't expect a return phone call

Sorry we couldn't help you Eddie, we are not set up as a buy here pay here. Best of luck to you.