Read all Triad in Motion reviews
  • Got a Great Deal on a 4x4 Pickup
    February 28, 2015

Save the Showrooms and the chandeliers for the suckers!! I just bought a truck from the most down to earth guys you could ever hope to meet much less ...buy a used truck from. I will likely never walk into a name brand store again. I live in Martinsville VA and noticed a ford F-150 4x4 online that I just new had to be a mistake seemed way to good to be true so I called to confirm and got the owner on the second ring!! He was very forthcoming about the truck and assured me that the price was no mistake. I ask for a few more additional pics since they are in High Point and I live an hour away and in 15 minutes he sent me very detailed pics of the few cosmetic flaws it had and even emailed the carfax report !!! He also assured me that should I decide to make the trip he would make sure the truck would still be here and not sold while I was on the way. I arrived to find the truck exactly the way he described it. I test drove with his only salesperson/finance guy/sales manager (lol). When we got back Mitchell helped me finish up the paperwork and I didn't have to talk to 8 different ''managers.'' finally someone got it RIGHT!! No games no tricks no 500 dollar ''dealer fee'' just great service and two down to earth guys that actually made it fun to buy a truck!!!