Call This Dealer

Used

Read all Triad in Motion reviews
    Awesome Experience
    July 7, 2017

I have never had such a pleasant experience car shopping in my life. The owner, Marc, was so polite and friendly. Larry handled my paperwork professi...onally and was very helpful. He explained every page I was signing and even helped me put my steering wheel cover from my trade in in my new vehicle. The Suburban I purchased was very clean and priced below average retail. They even let me take it for a pre-purchase inspection and fixed the minor issues that were found. I have never dealt with such a pair of laid back no pressure sales guys in my life. It was a breath of fresh air. I will buy my next vehicle from them if they have what I am looking for and if they don't, I will wait until they do. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is shopping for a fabulous used car or truck. I actually had fun there without any stress and aside from doing business, we had a nice time visiting. They treated me more like a good friend than just a customer. Good job!!!

Triad in Motion