Triad in Motion

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 26, 2017

I have previously written a review, but I just can't say enough good things about this dealership. I have never been treated in such a respectful and... caring manner. We had 2 small children with us, and they had snacks, and were treated just as great as the rest of my family. These are genuinely good, honest people. You will leave this dealership feeling happy and very secure about your purchase. Don't buy a car from anyone else. Please use this dealership, they really do care about their customers.

Thanks Kathy!! Always a pleasure dealing with you too!

July 26, 2017

I have purchased two SUV's from Triad in Motion. One several years ago, and one this week. These are the most professional, and honest salesmen in the... state of North Carolina. Marc and Larry do everything possible to make sure the customer has the car that they want. You will never be disappointed in a vehicle that you buy from this dealership, I highly recommend Triad in Motion. I am very selective about where I will buy a vehicle, especially if I am putting my daughter in the car. This dealership is honest, and doesn't have to try to get anyone to buy from them; because it is a pleasure to do business with this dealership. You will be extremely impressed with the service they provide. If only ever car buying experience could be this easy, and honest.

July 26, 2017

If your finances aren't up to par,best to skip this place. Just like any other used car dealer. Run your info and all of a sudden come down with amnesia.... Don't expect a return phone call

Sorry we couldn't help you Eddie, we are not set up as a buy here pay here. Best of luck to you.

July 7, 2017

I have never had such a pleasant experience car shopping in my life. The owner, Marc, was so polite and friendly. Larry handled my paperwork professionally... and was very helpful. He explained every page I was signing and even helped me put my steering wheel cover from my trade in in my new vehicle. The Suburban I purchased was very clean and priced below average retail. They even let me take it for a pre-purchase inspection and fixed the minor issues that were found. I have never dealt with such a pair of laid back no pressure sales guys in my life. It was a breath of fresh air. I will buy my next vehicle from them if they have what I am looking for and if they don't, I will wait until they do. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is shopping for a fabulous used car or truck. I actually had fun there without any stress and aside from doing business, we had a nice time visiting. They treated me more like a good friend than just a customer. Good job!!!

May 17, 2017

Larry was a pleasure to deal with. He was very kind and was patient with us as we had several kids in tow. He offered them snacks and they watched tv while... the paperwork was completed. Triad in Motion had the right vehicle for us at a very competitive price. We almost transferred a vehicle from FL with a national chain dealer. We are very glad we gave Larry a chance!

May 2, 2017

These guys are the REAL DEAL. My salesman Larry couldn't have been more pleasant and understanding of my needs for a vehicle, but what impressed me the... most was his courtesy toward my wife and children. He wasn't pushy either. I walked in, told him what I wanted to see. And he provided me polite and swift answers to all other questions. The level of professionalism and sincerity shown by the entire office was nothing I've ever experienced anywhere before. The comfort level attained thru their customer service is comparable to Chik-fil-a-- of course, on a much different scale. But here's the deal, Triad in Motion is about quality not quantity, so while their selection may seem small, you that if they do have a vehicle your considering that it's going to be a quality buy. We picked up a Ford Freestyle 'sports wagon' that thru one day, is providing more promise and excitement that we ever had anticipated. This guys definitely get two thumbs up based on the experience we had, and the trust we have in the vehicle we purchased. Oh and did I mention, a painless buying process and fast paper work.

March 13, 2017

Wonderful people! Thanks again to Larry for being so pleasant and helpful. We will definitely recommend this dealership to others. Well worth the 3 hr... trip there.

March 3, 2017

These are very honest people to deal with. They did everything they said they would and everything was very easy to deal with. We bought a Jeep Wrangler... for our Son in College and their pricing was excellent. They are a Carfax dealer and were very nice and professional. All their cars were very clean and I would buy from them again.

January 13, 2017

I saw the one review about it being a "boutique dealership" and figured I'd give it a try when I saw a Ford Explorer I liked online. Have to say it was... just like that review said. Not your typical used car lot by any means. They made it fun to buy a used car and that is not easy. The Explorer looked great and drove fine. They gave us what we needed to go to our Credit union and had it all cleaned up and ready when we came back with the check. It was easy, hassle free and I can't say enough how pleasant it was doing business with them.

September 29, 2016

I got a great deal on a Nissan Murano from Triad In Motion in High Point, NC. I had read their reviews prior to making the 90 minute trip and had spoke... to Rowe a few times prior to my arrival. Everything was as advertised and as described. It was a very easy exchange and I'm very happy with my Nissan. They are not at all like most small car lots I've dealt with in the past. I will recommend them to any one I know even if its a long drive to High Point.