Triad in Motion

52 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2017

I saw the one review about it being a "boutique dealership" and figured I'd give it a try when I saw a Ford Explorer I liked online. Have to say it was... just like that review said. Not your typical used car lot by any means. They made it fun to buy a used car and that is not easy. The Explorer looked great and drove fine. They gave us what we needed to go to our Credit union and had it all cleaned up and ready when we came back with the check. It was easy, hassle free and I can't say enough how pleasant it was doing business with them.

September 29, 2016

I got a great deal on a Nissan Murano from Triad In Motion in High Point, NC. I had read their reviews prior to making the 90 minute trip and had spoke... to Rowe a few times prior to my arrival. Everything was as advertised and as described. It was a very easy exchange and I'm very happy with my Nissan. They are not at all like most small car lots I've dealt with in the past. I will recommend them to any one I know even if its a long drive to High Point.

September 29, 2016

September 1, 2016

I wrote one review but had to write another one . I'm extremely pleased with the service from Triad In Motion ! They really take care of you & look after... you ! No worries @ all ! Triad even made sure that I got my tags before I went on vacation . This place is awesome ! Please give Triad In Motion your business !!!!!

Thank you C.A.!! We aim to please!

August 20, 2016

Rode up this morning from South Carolina to look at a Convertible in High Point. Loved the car and the way they did business at Triad In Motion. I called... and spoke with the owner at 8am while we were both drinking our morning coffee. Seemed very accommodating and directed me to his website and the Carfax report on the car I was looking at. I purchased it with cash and had a very clean and professional experience. They topped it off my letting me pick some fresh tomatoes and green peppers off their front porch plants. Could decide If I was buying a car or visiting the farmers market. Too cool!!! Thanks guys!! D Bethea

Hope you enjoyed the fresh veggies. Thanks for your business and your kind words!!

August 12, 2016

I bought my first car today!! And love it!! Definitely will come back for another car!! Thank you so much!

August 10, 2016

Extremely wonderful experience ! Willing to help in any way possible ! I just brought suv 8-10-16. Excellent price & low miles ! I will recommend Triad... In Motion to anyone ! Absolutely can not beat the helpfulness & kindness of the owner & all the staff !

July 23, 2016

I purchased a 2002 Ford Ranger 6 months ago, I have used this truck for my 15 beehives and I also do a food pantry run twice a month. I had zero problems... with the truck I highly recommend Triad in Motion.

July 9, 2016

We bought a car here for our daughter. They could not have been nicer to work with and me us comfortable thruout the process!!! I will recommend them to... anyone that wants an honest deal at a great price. Forget the mega dealers, and come here for ehat you need.

May 28, 2016

I was looking for a car to replace the one that was totaled in an accident. I had become frustrated with the whole process and dealing with insurance companies... and attorneys. One evening I pass by Triad in motion. I never noticed them before but it was a godsend because they made the process much better. Rowe and Mark worked with me to find the perfect car they always had encouraging words. I will definitely recommend them to everyone

Glad we could help!! Thanks Sara.