Triad in Motion

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 1, 2016

my name is ron. I live in kentucky 450 miles away. The truck was what they said it was. Very happy ford owner!

December 7, 2015

I bought/ordered a used Jeep Wrangler from Triad in Motion in September, and cannot say enough about the level of service I received. To start I live in... Baltimore, MD while I was 'ordering' a car based off of a few photos and some video they sent me. Everything looked to be in order, so I purchased the vehicle and they included delivery with the price. They also took care of finding a title and tag company in Maryland so registering it was very easy. Through the entire process, they were helpful and supportive. I would definitely order a vehicle from them and highly suggest them as a great dealership.

December 5, 2015

Very simple transaction. Had already seen the Carfax and a walk around video of the truck from the owner (off his own I-pad). Drove two hours to get there... but the Truck looked better in person than it did online. The deal took about an hour to finish. They took care of all the VA DMV work for me. Just got my Plates and title in the mail. Got a much better price than I could find in my immediate area. Couldn't have been a more professional and pleasant experience.

December 4, 2015

I recently purchased a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe from Triad In Motion. It was a long drive from New Bern but everything about the transaction was great. Mark... and Rowe were very accommodating of my Schedule as I work two jobs and six days a week. They were able to get me exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I was very impressed with how professional, courteous and thoughtful their approach was and really appreciated the "no pressure" attitude of the dealership. I had driven 5 other Santa Fe's over a 30 day period but never felt 100% sure of the vehicle until I drove all the way to High Point to see theirs. Now it's mine and I am very glad I checked out their little dealership. I felt like I was buying a car at a Boutique!! Neat experience all around!!

October 17, 2015

After the lose of my job I found myself in a real mess. As a single Mother of one I worried about how to keep my current transportation. Well, bills kept... coming and soon I lost my car and found myself walking and or catching the bus to get where I needed to be. Because I worked in another city, I was forced to use up my funds to get to and from my job. One evening while my son and I was walking to the store I passed Triad in Motion. I had never noticed the business before this time. I saw a van that I very much liked and felt I could afford parked out front. The very next day I called Triad in Motion about the van. Never did I believe that anyone would really listen to me or help me; I just thought I might ask so that in the future I could maybe get the van when I had the money. When I called, I could not believe that the man on the other end of the line told me, "Sure come on in and let us see what we can do". With little hope I showed up. Can you believe that this dealership was able to get me in a car? I am still thanking God for the whole thing. When I say that my situation was bad, I mean real bad! It is still hard to believe that I am driving a car and not walking. Let me also add that I believe sometimes, God by His Spirit has to take us on the rough road to get to a blessing. While walking I was forced to notice Triad in Motion. If I had been on the bus riding, I would have missed it or maybe not seen it at all. Oh, I did not end up in the van I had looked at before but in another car that I really, really like but never thought I could have. My son and I will not ever forget this place and the way we were treated when we went there. A very special thank you and God's best upon you, to Mr. Marc for making it all possible.

September 7, 2015

Needed a dependable car for my daughter to take to App State. Found an 04 Highlander online and emailed the dealer for more info. Got a call from Mitchell... an hour later and he was very forthcoming about the history and maintenance history on the vehicle. I wanted a 4 wheel drive for the winters and went to see it. The Highlander was extremely clean and was everything he said it was. My daughter loved it and we purchased on the spot. Not much else to say. Got a great SUV for her at a great price and was treated like family from the moment I contacted Triad In Motion. Marc the owner, was very helpful and did all the paperwork himself. Over all a great experience. Got a son graduating HS Next summer and will probably go see them for a car for him as well.

August 20, 2015

Mitchell, my text, e-mail and phone contact, Marc the Main Man and Frank the Mechanic each did his job well. They responded to my questions and requests... for additional photos and information. They were pleasant, polite and patient. The old suburban I bought from Triad is what they represented it to be. I am satisfied with the price and pleased to have discovered them.

August 20, 2015

These guys offer quality vehicles at extremely reasonable prices. You never feel like you're getting worked over. What I like the most is that this place... is focused more on the product they're selling than the building they are in. Most dealerships I've ever dealt with have all of the fancy showrooms and shiny technology, but their customer service pales in comparison to these guys. There was never any pressure. They worked with me and my DMV since I live in VA. All I had to do was show up and they took care of all the paperwork headaches. It was a very pleasant buying experience. I'd definitely go back to this little place for my next used vehicle!

August 13, 2015

Triad In Motion provided me with great service before during and after I purchased a Chevy Tahoe from them last month. Very easy to communicate with and... the guy I dealt with (Mitchell) always did his best to listen to my needs and concerns about buying a used vehicle. He was not pushy and not a typical salesman that never stopped talking. He was very helpful and even though it took me a week to decide on the vehicle I bought, he never got impatient or aggravated even though I am sometimes difficult to please. His patience and the whole mood at the dealership is what convinced me to buy from them. The Tahoe is my favorite car ever now. I went on an extended trip shortly after I purchased and a few weeks later they overnighted my tags to me in New Mexico!!! I am glad I bought from Triad In Motion and I will send them business when I can.

June 29, 2015

Drove from Raleigh to purchase a Toyota Sequoia. Was the best looking used vehicle for miles and the service was very good. I would definitely recommend... if you are looking for a clean vehicle with decent mileage.