Triad in Motion

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 22, 2015

I've bought used cars and two new cars over the years and this is the first time I have every felt like I was not dealing with a salesperson who just wanted... to make a sale. Marc Beaumont cares about you as a person and not a dollar sign $. His Employees and Family are very friendly and helpful, I wanted to buy every car on his lot because they all look new. I purchased a 2007 Jeep Liberty and I am very satisfied, it drives like a new car ! I will be recommending Marc to every person thinking about buying a car.

June 8, 2015

I hate buying used cars but my experience with Triad In Motion was excellent. I knew what I wanted and had been shopping for almost a month for a Dodge... Ram Hemi with 4 wheel Drive. I found one on the Internet that the price seemed too good to be true. Called and spoke to Mark and he convinced me to come see the truck for myself and reluctantly I agreed. The truck was nicer in person than it looked online and as hard as I tried I couldn't come up with a reason not to buy it. He made it easy for me to drive it and inspect it for myself and he patiently answered all my questions. In the end I negotiated the price a little and took it home with me later that day. Kept waiting for something to go wrong but nothing did. Thanks to Mark and his buddy there for taking all the worry out. Glad to write a good review!! I appreciated the way I was treated with no pressure and feel happy about my purchase.

April 25, 2015

Had a very pleasant experience buying from this little dealership in High Point. Bought a used Frontier with very high miles but the price was great and... the truck is even greater. The owner was very courteous and not pushy at all. I took the truck for a 90 minute test drive all by myself and knew it was the truck I was looking for. No negotiation was necessary and the paperwork and financing part was stress free. I think they are selling my brother a used truck too now because they went out and found him one like he wanted. Nice guys. Treated me great!! I will probably go back in a few years to get another one from them.

March 19, 2015

Bought a 2007 Kia from Triad In Motion on 3/10. They were easy to deal with and went out of their way to get me a great loan and payment for the car. I... have had some credit issues and hate trying to get loans. I was embarrassed and treated rudely at two other dealers even though I had a down payment from my tax refund. Triad In Motion treated me like I wanted and explained how the whole financing worked. I love my new Kia and really appreciate the way I was treated, Thanks to everybody there!

January 19, 2015

They do sell a lot of Jeeps but I spotted a clean looking Toyota Truck one morning as I drove by and stopped by to see it on my way home from work. Mark,... the owner, was very nice and told me all about the history of the truck before he got it. It drove great and I knew I was going to buy it if it checked out. They agreed to let me take it to my mechanic the next day and even dropped it off at his garage for me the next morning. My mechanic told me it was in great shape for having high miles so I went ahead with the purchase. Truck has been great and the guys at Triad In Motion were extremely professional and easy to deal with. Nice local dealer you can trust. Nothing but a posetive experience. Frank B High Point

November 19, 2014

Just bought a used Jeep Wrangler from Triad in Motion last week. I got to work directly with the owner and he was very helpful and patient with me and... answered all my questions and worked with me on the price to get the best Jeep for my money. He even took 30 minutes extra with me to show how the top came off and how to get it back on. The whole process had a very professional and at the same time "mom and pop" feel about it. They made me very comfortable with my decision to buy from them and I totally love my Wrangler. If you want a Jeep Wrangler, this is the place!!!

November 18, 2014

November 18, 2014

October 16, 2014

I saw a Wrangler online and contacted Triad In Motion in High Point about it, Bridgett answered me quickly about it and convinced me to drive from Asheboro... to see and I'm glad I did! She and her dad were very welcoming, answered all of my questions and had the Carfax available. I certainly recommend getting your car here! I love my Jeep!!!

September 17, 2014

I was referred to Triad In Motion by my employer. He had bought a Jeep from Marc two years ago. Luckily he had a few to choose from and he helped me through... the whole process BEFORE I even drove to High Point. I had wanted a Wrangler for years and found one that was perfect for me. We agreed to everything over the phone and all I had to do was bring the money and pick up my new (new to me) Dream Jeep. The drive home with the top off was fantastic!! Great experience all around. Thanks to Mr. Marc and I highly recommend Triad in Motion to anyone looking for a Wrangler!! Gary L. Kannapolis, NC