Land Rover Oklahoma City

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 4, 2019

Would not consider doing business anywhere other than Bob Moore Land Rover Edmond OKlahoma. We have purchased and maintained three vehicles with this... dealership. We receive the most professional service and attention. Would absolutely recommend this dealership for buying and service !

Thanks so much for this great review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

December 27, 2018

Sold me a lemon and took forever to get my money back by the used car sales manager Moses Reyna and car salesman Ahmad Ashour, DON'T TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP!... at Bob Moore Land Rover and Maserati dealership in Oklahoma City

Neo, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are wil...ling, please reach out to us at (888) 608-4766 to discuss this further.

• January 1, 2017

This is vehicle five I have purchased from Bob Moore. I simply can't find excellent customer service like they provide anywhere else. I have owned BMW... & Mercedes, but they have NEVER been able to dial into the courtesy this dealership provides. If you truly want to be cared about and treated as an ongoing relationship---then this is the company you want to do business with. I keep going back to Range Rovers because of the vehicle, but I go back to this specific dealer because of the staff here.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and will do our best to continue providing you with the great service y...ou deserve.

December 21, 2018

All the service people always treat me very nice and I appreciate that!

November 26, 2018

The left headlight was out and without an appointment the service department stated no problem. They took the car and replaced the headlight with in 30... minutes. Outstanding service!

Joan, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! T...ake care!

November 15, 2018

It was my best experience buying a vehicle I will highly recommend them

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great car buying experience, Arturo. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to h...elp! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

October 25, 2018

Awesome service department Always a pleasure to have service done and they provide a loaner if needed

Diana, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 15, 2018

Always 5star service! Always accommodating. The service dept. upfront & in the shop has always taken care of me and my 2016 LR4. It has always been... a pleasure to be a part Bob Moore Land Rover.

Hello Regina, thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback! We're pleased to see that we have been able to provide a consist...ently excellent experience for you. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

August 19, 2018

Always a nice friendly experience! Excellent quality of work!

Regina, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bob Moore Land Rover! Thank you and we look forward to your next visit!

August 14, 2018

Took my car in for a tire after that it pulled to the left. Took my car back they said they would fix it now it pulls to the right �� left... a message no one called me back.

Stacey, thank you for sharing your experience. We're troubled to hear about the complications with your vehicle. Please reach out to us if you wo...uld like to discuss the matter further and we can work to resolve this for you. We hope to see you soon!