Nissan of Chattanooga East

183 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2019

Michael w. was the epitome of excellent customer service. He went above and beyond to make sure my mother was comfortable and happy with her purchase.

Patrica Owens, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Nissan of Chattanooga East. If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 17, 2019

Sales associates are very polite. Service staff attend to needs promptly and went above and beyond to make sure car was repaired correctly and handled... all paperwork. Very easy transactions no hassle at all.

Alicia, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a ca...ll or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 10, 2019

Overall good experience, salesman were easy to work with

Hi Jennifer Phillips, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Be...st wishes, Nissan of Chattanooga East

September 9, 2019

Great service and friendly. Good people to work with.

Donald Land, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you so much for your feedback!

September 5, 2019

I always have a great service experience at Nissan of Chattanooga East. I feel the staff is honest and dependable.

Robert Wagner, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for the kind review, and we look forward to your next visit!

August 30, 2019

Jeff Moson went above and beyond to get me a rental car when my vehicle was out of service due to a transmission problem. I was amazed they were able... to get the new transmission in and installed in 3 business days! Great work everyone!

N/a N/a, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be t...he case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

August 4, 2019

Tommy Faraday was a very helpful and nice sales man. He contacted me when I was searching and stayed right with me. I came in to view the truck and... he was very knowledgeable about the truck and the process. I will refer others to Tommy in the future. He made the buying experience easier.

Dana Hood Lail, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nissan Of Chattanooga East! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free... to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 28, 2019

I worked with Tom and Jason. The entire process was smooth and faster than I thought it would be. There was a tiny repair that I requested to be done and... they contacted me to set it up right away as promised. Both employees were knowledgeable in their departments and answered all of my questions. No negative things to say. Highly recommend this dealership!

Megan Smith, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Nissan of Chattanooga East. Our tea...m strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

July 9, 2019

Did not like that I had a 9:30 appointment for an oil change and it took an hour and half

James Watson, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. If you are willing to give us another chance, please cont...act us at (423) 381-6435 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Nissan of Chattanooga East

June 24, 2019

I received great customer service from everyone on my visit. Everyone was so nice and helpful!

Jewell Payne, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found thi...s to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!