Call This Dealer

Used

• outstanding deal on my daughters first car !!!!!!
    December 2, 2015

I was just shopping and hinting around at buying a first car for my daughter when I came across Towne auto sales in medina on my way home even though ...they were 15 from closing Matt was good enough to stay over and make the deal happen not only am I impressed with the car but the entire staff made this my most enjoyable car buying experience ever come see these guys they go the extra... extra... mile

• Worth the drive!!!
    January 14, 2018

Talked to Burt about a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Drove from the Mayfield area and will not regret it. Burt and Matt were so friendly. I had talked to a fe...w other places but they were the ones that treated me well. Worked with me and I left that night in a great vehicle. My son came with me and his exact words were I know where I'll be coming from now on. I will be recommending Towne Auto to any of my friends looking for a car. Thanks Matt and Burt, you were a big help!

• Very nice guys and place.
    November 26, 2017

I didn't purchase anything from them, but a great place to do so. Very fair pricing and relaxed atmosphere.

• Third time buyer
    November 7, 2017

The service was amazing and Matthew was great to work with. Great place to buy a car. 3rd time back

• private guy
    October 28, 2017

I had the most pleasant experience dealing with these folks. I was looking for an affordable van on line;found one there. When they called, we talked ...about details. I got straight answers and when I bought it, it was just as addvertised and I drove it 400 miles home. It is refreshing to deal with honest car dealers!

• Engineer
    October 5, 2017

I traveled to Medina from Westlake to have some body work done with some other maintenance. There workmanship and service was superior compared to o...ther shops. I highly recommend them for any and all service required for your vehicle!

• Nice small town dealer
    June 20, 2017

Was looking for an extra car and found a nice used BMW on the lot. Rusty is very helpful and not a pushy salesman. One of the few places that lets yo...u take a test drive by yourself without a salesman talking the whole time. Would buy from them again for sure.

• The dealership tries to trap you..
    May 25, 2017

You read the reviews. Then go to the car lot and decide if the reviews are true or written by friends. Then, just think about!

• Amazing Dealership & Great Salesman
    April 4, 2017

Went in to look for a used car. Found the most perfect car for an amazing price!!! My salesmen Don M was a pleasure to work with and Honestly hands do...wn the best experience I have ever had buying a car. I would recommend towne auto to all my friends & family!! Thank you towne auto for your honest and friendly service.

• Matt Johnson was an awesome salesmen!
    March 9, 2017

Matt Johnson was an awesome salesmen! My situation was very difficult but he walked me through step-by-step and took his time and was very open and ho...nest with what might happen. he got me into a very nice van and kept his word and fixing one of the doors for me that did not properly open he even went above and beyond and replace the other latch so that the door would not have any issues. After being at the dealership for about three hours trying to get me into a vehicle Matt even offered to buy me lunch he is very sweet and caring and passionate about his job. I would definitely recommend town auto sales on Lafayette Road to anyone

Towne Auto Sales