Towne Auto Sales

19 reviews

• December 2, 2015

I was just shopping and hinting around at buying a first car for my daughter when I came across Towne auto sales in medina on my way home even though they... were 15 from closing Matt was good enough to stay over and make the deal happen not only am I impressed with the car but the entire staff made this my most enjoyable car buying experience ever come see these guys they go the extra... extra... mile

June 24, 2016

Purchased our daughter's first car through Towne through Russ. Dude's a straight-up, stand-up guy. He said he'd get a deal done, and the deal is done.... Bad credit and need a car? Go to Towne!!!

June 23, 2016

Long distance communication was excellent. I wasn't able to make the purchase , but that was on me. Will be patient n see if they can get another similar... vehicle.

March 15, 2016

Best car dealer I have ever went to hands down would recommend to anyone good service and a fair price bought three cars here won't go anywhere else

March 15, 2016

I purchased on older car from Towne Auto to work in Cleveland that was low mileage, but needed some minor work on O2 sensors and the exhaust. They took... care of both problems and I was good to go. I would go back to them next time.

January 15, 2016

I had one of the best car buying experiences at Towne Auto. I live in Georgia and saw a vehicle I had been searching for advertised by Towne Auto on the... net. Obviously,mint is not easy buying a vehicle if you cannot look at it readily. Matt was awesome and sent additional pictures and video of the vehicle even way after business hours until I was satisfied that I had seen what I needed to see. I flew up to Cleveland and got picked up from the airport and taken to the dealership. The atmosphere was super relaxed and friendly. The coffee was black and strong :). The vehicle was even better in person than I had thought. Paperwork and the business part of the deal were a breeze and after 12 hours on the road, I arrived back I Georgia without a problem and glad I had purchased from Matt and Towne Auto. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from him. There were nothing but quality used cars on the lot and three mint condition classic vettes inside. Matt and everyone at Towne Auto: Thank you for your hospitality and ease of purchase. I'm very happy with my purchase.

January 2, 2016

Bought a diesel Mercedes. So happy with car and service I got. And they got me financed easy after the big ones " montrose " and Fred Martin failed. Thank... you guys. Have a great new year. I'll be back to get another car later. And I'll send people ur way as well

December 28, 2015

I'm a college student, so I didn't have much to offer other than the car that I bought of my parents a couple of years ago. The salesmen took into consideration... the fact that I was a college student, and helped me pick out cars that were going to be affordable for me. There were some cars that were in my price range but had expensive tires and parts, so I wouldn't have been able to afford those repairs in the future. In addition the entire staff worked really well together to enhance my shopping experience. I would recommend this dealership to any student on a budget.

December 8, 2015

I bought a 2005 Mercury from them. I came to their lot looking for something in my price range. They were up front, professional and courteous all the... way through the buying process. I expressed interest in the vehicle and I returned the next day to take it to my mechanic off sight for a second opinion. They had it serviced before I took it and he noticed they had replaced the brakes on the vehicle with new parts all around because, the old ones were worn beyond the point of being safe. They told me what they did when I got back and I was more than happy to buy from them. They have a fairly good selection of vehicles at very reasonable prices. Overall I was very happy with the experience and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a moderately priced used car. It's good to know there are good honest people in this line of work.

November 13, 2015

I was helping my kid get a car that was reliable and in good condition. Very happy with the later model Chevy we were shown. Thanks Much!!