RDU Auto

128 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2020

Omar was our salesman he was personable and honest. I felt he had our best interest at heart. He answered all of our questions and then some. Great experience.

It was our pleasure to be able to serve you! Thank you so much for the review and your business! We hope nothing but the best for you and your family.... Have a great day!

February 2, 2020

Highly recommend RDU. Omar was amazing to work with. No pressure, no hassles whatsoever. He was incredibly helpful through the whole process and he... was very straightforward and honest with all my questions. He made the whole trade / purchase a breeze.

Thank you so much for the kind words about Omar! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your business and have a wonderful ...day!

• November 1, 2014

Overall I was very satisfied with the service. I was very pleased at how professional the dealers were. I would recommend RDU Auto Sales to my family and... friends.

January 27, 2020

Great place to buy from. No sales pressure. Very flexible! Gave me the keys and said “take it out”. When I left and said I’ll get back to guys in a few... days, they never bothered me or pestered me. I came back happily because of that and bought the car. They were flexible and encouraged an outside inspection done of the vehicle (which came back excellent). Only wish: - I asked twice about checking the handle on the car and it was never looked at - exterior was not washed before I picked up. In their defense they do have construction going on (all the cars are affected by the construction) , and my exact time of pickup was not confirmed until last minute I would buy again from these guys in a heartbeat!!!

Thank you so much for the review Kevin and your constructive criticism! We really appreciate your business and your recommendation. Thank you so much ...and have a wonderful day!

January 22, 2020

I worked with Bryce while recently purchasing a used Mercedes for my wife, everything went very smooth and the price was very fair, great experience!

Thank you so much for your business! Enjoy your Mercedes! Thank you for the kind words about Bryce!

January 4, 2020

I first test drive a model X here, and Bryce was full of useful information about the vehicle we did not know. It was stress free and helpful. We did... not buy for weeks and determined they gave the best deal with the confidence if a local dealer. We went back and was happy with the price, and vehicle. The purchase was also hassle free. No upsell, no haggling and they had the paperwork done in less than 15 minutes. They have the best selection of high quality cars if anyone in the Raleigh area. I recommend them for all my car enthusiast friends!

John, it was our absolute pleasure to be able to serve you. Thank you so much for your kind words and your recommendation! Have a great New Year!

November 26, 2019

Hit a deer and totaled my car so was unexpectedly in the market for a replacement. Found RDU Auto through some online reviews, looked over their inventory... and compared against the KBB value. All of them I checked were in range and mostly at the lower end of the range. I picked out a couple that looked good before going. Once I got there, I looked two over thoroughly, test drove them both, decided on one, bought it and filled out the paperwork. And was there less than 2 hours total. Customer service was just right — attentive without being overbearing. And even though I live outside their delivery range they did that for me anyway. If you want to change the car buying experience, where the price is the price and you don’t have to wonder about haggling, go here. Lots of great options on the lot and they’ll do what they can to make you happy with your purchase.

Thank you so much for your business! Also, for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! We are so pleased that we were able to meet all y...our expectations! Thanks again and have a great evening!

November 19, 2019

Very easy process overall. Took the stress away from used car buying. Very friendly customer service. I worked with Omar, and he was great. Made me feel... like I was in control of the whole process. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Thank you Rusty for your business, your review and very nice comments about our staff. Have a great day and welcome to the RDU Auto Family!

November 7, 2019

AMAZING DEALERSHIP!!! Super friendly and helpful throughout the entire process! I could not be more happy and would recommend them to anyone looking to... purchase a vehicle. I drove from AL for my vehicle and the drive was completely worth it!!!! 10/10 recommend!

Thank you Amy and Congrats! We love our out of State customers!

November 2, 2019

Absolutely the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle! Eduardo is AMAZING! I was handed the keys and able to look at vehicle and test drive without... ever being harrassed or aggravated. He knew exactly what he was doing and made process simple and fast. Definitly recommend!

Thank you Rachel! Eduardo is great and we are glad he is a part of our company. Thank you for your review and we hope you have a great week!