Ultimo Motorsports

99 reviews

99 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ultimo Motorsports from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 24, 2015

Staff was excellent and very friendly without your typical pressure to buy stick often found in the car market. The selection and condition of cars was... great and they were very knowledgeable about the cars. Gave me a fair value for my trade-in and the overall process was very smooth. I would happily recommend them to a friend and would have no problem buying from them again in the future.

December 3, 2018

Al and Kim were outstanding never pressured me .I bought a Cadillac Escalade platinum loaded with the bells and whistles. They treated me very well. I... will recommend them to other people.Nice luxury cars and suvs.

Kimberly Avino

September 29, 2018

I purchased an 24 month extended warranty for $;4500 with my 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS with 36000 miles March 2018. After 6 months, the car developed an... issue with the transfer case, resulting in a $5000 repair. The Warrnty Co took over two weeks but finally settled my claim. Three months later the front end start roaring, my mechanic said it could be a bearing in the front dif or poor tires. He removed the tires and replaced with a set of winter tires and rims from his wife’s car, so the warranty inspector could better reach his conclusion. Again after two weeks without my car and countless follow up calls, I was told my policy was cancel due to having the wrong size tires on my car. I provided both Ultimo and the Warranty Co numerous photos showing the proper wheels and tires, but my policy was still canceled. Ask Ultimo for another warranty option and they said there was nothing they could do. I had to purchase a new set of tires, I have no warranty, and have yet to see a refund for my remaining warranty. Ultimo has Poor customer and sold me a scam warranty

September 3, 2018

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Ultimo Motorsports in Westmont, IL. I worked with Kimberly Avino as my salesperson. Kim was excellent and easy... to work with. The entire team @ Ultimo was great and I would definitely recommend them.

Kimberly Avino

August 26, 2018

Real nice car inventory but it stops there... They get there check and communications fall off the face of the earth. I am from out of State and they knew... it.... Sold me a Porsche with a cleared check engine light (CEL) that had 3 codes!! 5 minutes into my first drive, CEL comes on!! Long story short, the manager Al told me to get it looked into and repair it and promised me a reimbursement check 2 months ago. $1550 dollars later, never took any of my calls and NEVER GOT THE PROMISED CHECK!!! BUYERS BEWARE, read all reviews from this place.

August 23, 2018

Bought a Merdedes S63 over 40 days ago and I have yet to receive my title. They do not return my calls. Very evasive people. I suggest you stay away. Buyers... beware.

August 21, 2018

Long story short...check engine light came on immediately after first drive and $1550 later out of my pocket, a check was promised and never sent. Cashed... my check and ran...no communications still, 45 days later!! Keep ya posted, stay away!!

June 7, 2018

I purchased a 2011 Range Rover Sport 6/3/2018 Kim Avino was my salesperson she was with me every step of the way she was very personal, I felt comfortable... with her we even had lunch together while waiting. So if your looking to purchase a car from this dealership ask for Kim...

April 23, 2018

I was searching for a BMW X5M for a few months, which had a very low inventory US wide. I had most of the BMW dealers within 200 miles around me searching... for one and even had a trade-in offer by one if they found one quickly. Ultimo had an amazing x5M but I was concerns about the vinyl wrap, which I didn't know much about. After learning more about it and what questions to ask, I contact Ultimo to get more information and worked with Alan Amjad. Alan’s customer service was outstanding as he immediately provided me all the information on the car including photos of the wrap that I requested including specific areas I requested. I had a trade-in and they offered to match the offer by the local dealer, which was a very good trade-in offer, noting the price on the X5M was very competitive compared to others on the market, as well. I also requested a pre-purchase inspection by a local BMW dealer and Alan was more than happy to assist me in getting the car to the dealer for the inspection, all of this within 24 hours of our first discussion. We agreed to the purchase so I made the 2.5 hour drive out to Ultimo. Once I arrived, the purchase and trade-in went very seamlessly. Alan spend the time with me I needed to take it for a drive, get me up to speed on the options of the car, as well as helping me out with programming some of the settings (I was actually very impressed will all he knew about the car). I will say this, when I’m ready to move on from this car, Ultimo will be the first place I look for my next vehicle.

March 27, 2018

Alan was fantastic to work with. He was honest and not too high-pressure. The finance manager was pushy, but that is his job. He talked me into a tire... warranty program, which I decided to cancel the next day. They handled the cancellation professionally and didn't give me a hard time about it. The car, a 201 Audi A5 convertible, was absolutely spotless and drives beautifully. Overall it was a great experience and I'll be back if I'm in the sports car market again.