Ultimo Motorsports

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 93 reviews

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ultimo Motorsports from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 24, 2015

Staff was excellent and very friendly without your typical pressure to buy stick often found in the car market. The selection and condition of cars was... great and they were very knowledgeable about the cars. Gave me a fair value for my trade-in and the overall process was very smooth. I would happily recommend them to a friend and would have no problem buying from them again in the future.

June 7, 2018

I purchased a 2011 Range Rover Sport 6/3/2018 Kim Avino was my salesperson she was with me every step of the way she was very personal, I felt comfortable... with her we even had lunch together while waiting. So if your looking to purchase a car from this dealership ask for Kim...

April 23, 2018

I was searching for a BMW X5M for a few months, which had a very low inventory US wide. I had most of the BMW dealers within 200 miles around me searching... for one and even had a trade-in offer by one if they found one quickly. Ultimo had an amazing x5M but I was concerns about the vinyl wrap, which I didn't know much about. After learning more about it and what questions to ask, I contact Ultimo to get more information and worked with Alan Amjad. Alan’s customer service was outstanding as he immediately provided me all the information on the car including photos of the wrap that I requested including specific areas I requested. I had a trade-in and they offered to match the offer by the local dealer, which was a very good trade-in offer, noting the price on the X5M was very competitive compared to others on the market, as well. I also requested a pre-purchase inspection by a local BMW dealer and Alan was more than happy to assist me in getting the car to the dealer for the inspection, all of this within 24 hours of our first discussion. We agreed to the purchase so I made the 2.5 hour drive out to Ultimo. Once I arrived, the purchase and trade-in went very seamlessly. Alan spend the time with me I needed to take it for a drive, get me up to speed on the options of the car, as well as helping me out with programming some of the settings (I was actually very impressed will all he knew about the car). I will say this, when I’m ready to move on from this car, Ultimo will be the first place I look for my next vehicle.

Worked with:
    ALAN AMJAD

Sales

NOT RATED

Al Kaleel

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

March 27, 2018

Alan was fantastic to work with. He was honest and not too high-pressure. The finance manager was pushy, but that is his job. He talked me into a tire... warranty program, which I decided to cancel the next day. They handled the cancellation professionally and didn't give me a hard time about it. The car, a 201 Audi A5 convertible, was absolutely spotless and drives beautifully. Overall it was a great experience and I'll be back if I'm in the sports car market again.

February 28, 2018

Great selection, great price, great condition. These guys are 3 minutes from my house...a hidden gem. Michael was great to work with. These are car... guys, not car salesmen. They know their stuff, passionate about cars. From start to finish (starting online) it was an easy process. Highly recommend!

January 6, 2018

First time buying a car online. Raul was great. Extremely knowledgeable about the make of vehicle. He and Al were easy to work with to complete the purchase... process. Highly recommend!

December 26, 2017

Searching the web for my “dream car” and found it here. Raul and Scott were outstanding to deal with and as other reviews have stated they were pressure... free and completely professional.

December 23, 2017

My first experience buying a premium car over the internet, and Jay made the process simple and was on top of every request i made from the basics to arranging... inspections and delivery! Car arrived just as described!

November 13, 2017

Sean was a great salesman he got us in and out and was incredible ¿¿

October 25, 2017

I found the car, a 2015 BMW 428i, online and the experience learning about the car, putting a hold on it, and completing the purchase could not have been... smoother. I had several questions along the way concerning the car itself and how the local financing i arranged separately would be integrated in the buying process and both the sales representative and the sales manager were helpful on all my questions, small and more significant. It was my first experience buying a remote vehicle and I would use them again in a heartbeat. Actually flew to Chicago and drove the car back. Would normally look to find something constructive to write and not give all 5's but in this case it's not warranted!