Quantum Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–9:00am
Saturday Closed 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
(760) 208-4935 (760) 208-4935

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

NICE DEALS !

Buying a car wasn't that easy, thanks to this seller got a nice car Súper recommendable and very good and nice deals to get cars, thanks

recomiendo a erick

el dia de hoy fui al dealer a comprar un carro pa ra mi esposa eric nos busco el mejor down payment posible y tambien la mensualidad mas baja gente latina busque a erick

Quantum thanks

I recommend a lot of you to come check these great salesman here at quantum,they help you step by step and they know their inventory very well

Thanks Quantum and Santos

Nothing but positive ppl, great vibes, amazing cars, great quality and service. Thanks Quantum and Santos for a great deal and experience you guys now your stuff.

Overall amazing customer service and very flexible

Tbh I had a great experience buying a car, I Love my new car and Ask For Santos Acosta he’ll get you a great deal.

Thany you!

They worked with me on price and gave me a great deal! Very Happy Thank you team Quantum! Will be sending customers to them ! such great service!

Best experience I’ve EVER had with a dealership!💯

When you feel like no one can help you get into a car GO TO QUANTUM! I have way less then great credit and been looking for over a year to get into a car that all my kids can fit comfortably and that’s good on gas, I was just about to give up when I was referred to Quantum of Escondido. Alex was my sales guy and at first I didn’t even wanna see what they had over 10k but with Alex and the company they were able to get me into the car I’ve been dreaming of having and my payments were way less then I thought they were gonna be! I will definitely be coming back again and again for all my mechanic needs and trade ups ! Thank you Alex and Quantum Auto Sales of Escondido for this blessing from me and my family!

Camry

Me ayudaron a ubicar el precio que podía financiar y las opciones que ellos tenían para mi eran varias... Mi carro es PERFECTO!! Y quiero agradecer al señor Tony por toda su paciensia y ayuda.

Gracias

Tienen muy buen servicio y los carros están padrisimos, y es la mejor agencia de Escondido. Aparte hay muy buena atención para el cliente me encanto la señorita Rubí como atiende me ayudo a escoger mi carro y quede encantada.

Awesome customer service

I came in looking a vehicle. I’m a first time buyer and Tony the Lion got me approved in no time. I highly recommend to come to quantum auto sales to purchase a vehicle.