Speedway Motors Kinder

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

• March 24, 2017

This was the best car experience I've ever had!! Highly recommended in Kinder!!!

Hi Kristian. Thank you for the great review. I can assure you we had just as much fun selling you your beautiful jeep. I believe you are going to have... a ton of outdoor fun!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

July 29, 2017

Went to let my daughter look at an Expedition she saw online. He was very up front with what he had to offer, and even made sure it was what she wante...d foe her money. He made sure when he explained it all, that she (even though she's 16) understood all of the paperwork and the agreement terms. Thank you Roy, Joan is so thrilled with her vehicle!!

Hey Kim, Trust us, we had just as much fun watching Joan get her first ride as ya'll did!!!! We appreciate the kind words! Tell Joan to watch the curv...es!

March 15, 2017

Absolutely love the friendly customer service! Highly recommend Speedway Motors in Kinder, LA

Hi Kassie, thank you for your five star review! We appreciate you stopping by to Speedway Kinder. If we can be of any service now or later feel free t...o contact me here at the dealership!

March 15, 2017

Pleasant purchasing experience. Great customer relations. Thank you so much!

hey Valerie, thanks for the 5 star review! we know yall will enjoy your ford f150. we appreciate the business and look forward to being there for yall... in the future!

February 10, 2017

Awesome place to buy a car. Great friendly staff that will go above and beyond to help you!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate all the great reviews. I know you will enjoy your truck, especially after the long long long drive... here!!!!!! Thanks again for you business!!!!!!

September 21, 2016

Dealership was very prompt in answering e-mail questions and kept me updated as to whether the car was still available. Although I did not purchase a ...car from them they were very courteous and informed me when the car was sold. I would recommend them a friend.

thanks for the kind words, Jayel. we do our best to be quick to respond to all our customer's needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write a revi...ew giving us your support!

September 14, 2016

They were straight to the point was no running around and trying to pull the old tricks and they gave me a fair trade in, i will use them in the futur...e

HEY MIKE! THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, ITS CUSTOMERS WHO MAKE OUR JOB WORTH DOING. I APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU HELPED TO GET EVERYTHING DONE TO GET YOU Y...OUR CAR! I KNOW IT IS TURNING HEADS IN WESTLAKE! MARSHALL

September 2, 2016

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE QUALITY OF INVENTORY SPEEDWAY KINDER HAD. THEY UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS AND HELPED TO MAKE MY PURCHASE... POSSIBLE!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT IS OUR PLEASURE TO SERVE OUR GREAT CUSTOMER BASE!!!!!

January 13, 2016

I have always wanted an fj cruiser. I received an offer from Marshall at Speedway Motors in Kinder. I went out the next day to see the vehicle. The ve...hicle was well maintained and was exactly what I was looking for. The next week I went and purchased my new car. The process was extremely easy and Marshall was very helpful and informative during the entire process. I would definitely recommend Speedway to my friends and family. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Speedway and I have been nothing but happy.

Thanks so much for the kind words. It is our customers who keep us going. I know yall will enjoy the purchase!