Capital City Auto

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 12 reviews

• April 25, 2017

The entire crew was amazing. Kelly, Gary, Tom and John went way out of there way to get me a stellar interest rate. If your in the market, I would highly... suggest stopping by Capital City Auto. One of the only places I have been where the sales guys were not pushy and let me make my own decision. Brian Seago

Thanks for the Awesome review Brian!! It was great working with you as well. We are always very excited to get our customers the best rate/deal possi...ble. Thanks again! -Tom

September 30, 2017

THESE guy's really helped me out!! I love my car. Thank you so much!!! Would recommend them to anyone!!!

August 25, 2017

Buying first car for teenage son was a pain, but Capital City Auto solved it. Found a great car in our budget. Tom and staff very helpful, a pleasure dealing... with them.

February 3, 2017

These guys went above and beyond to get my wife and I into the car we liked. They got us a great interest rate through a local credit union and even beat... our bank's rate! Highly recommended

Janet! Thank you for the great review! We are always willing to go the extra mile to get our customers the interest rate they deserve :)

January 13, 2016

I would highly recommend this used car dealership they worked hard to get me into a vehicle and not a piece of junkI really like my 2006 Hyundai shark... they got a customer for life with meappreciate the hard work thanks

Bill, Thanks for your feedback!! We truly appreciate it! We are very happy we got you into a car you like/need. When you are ready for an upgrade, ...you know where we are at... Thanks again Bill! Tom - Capital City Auto

October 17, 2015

I had such a great experience, I just needed to write a quick note. The service we got was excellent! Gary did a great job putting us in a Hyundai Accent.... The car has been amazing. Thank you for making my car buying experience a positive one. I definitely recommend you check these guys out! You won't be sorry!

Thank you so much for choosing Capital City Auto with your vehicle purchase and supporting our Family owned business! We hope to continue our relation...ship in the future. Thanks again!!

May 24, 2015

So far 3 of my family have purchased cars from Capital City and the rest of my family who are looking for cars will not consider going anywhere else. This... company has been top notch for all of us. Thank you Capital City............

May 24, 2015

My family has purchased 3 cars from Capital City and all our family will continue to buy from them. At least three more family members are looking for... cars and wouldn't think of buying anywhere else. They have always stepped up with whatever our family needed.

February 2, 2015

it was nice to buy a car from decent, friendly people. I am totally satisfied with my jetta. Thanks Tom for giving me the deal i wanted and helping me... to get financed.

January 24, 2015

The minute I walked into this dealership I felt welcomed and at ease. Randy was nothing like the used car sales person I was expecting. He was laid back... and only concerned with getting me into a vehicle as soon as possible. I was able to drive out of the lot with a car that day. They went above and beyond to help me. Buy your next car from this place